[H] <Tactics> 7/9M LF DH / DPS

About Us
    <Tactics> has been established for 7 years as a progression guild. We host a sizeable population of Mythic+ enthusiasts, many of whom maintain over a 1,000 Mythic+ score with others pushing 1,500+. Our guild is actively seeking success-minded individuals to push further content.

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
    Wednesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
    Thursday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST

Applicant Expectations
    - Adaptable to changes made to the approach of a raid encounter.
    - Active outside of raid nights, such as through farming Mythic+ dungeons.
    - Willing to change specialization, should the need arise, to suit the needs of the raid group.
    - Knowledge of your current spec and class as well as any other off-specs that may be required.
    - 405+ ilvl and a level 36 neck
    - Any previous Mythic Raiding experience is preferred, but not required if you have the above attributes.

Recruiting Contacts
    Simonori: Impure#1957 (Discord: Impureheals#0556)
    Elricc: Elricc#11553 (Discord: Elricc#8935)
    Discodave: Superdave#1397 (Discord: Dave#2516)

Recruiting Needs
    Ranged DPS (Priest, Exceptional Applicants)
    Melee DPS (DH, Rogue, Exceptional Applicants)
    Healer (Disc/Shaman, Exceptional Applicants)
    Tank (Exceptional Applicants)
    Any exceptional applicant, regardless of whether or not your class or specialization is listed.
Do y'all need a Holy paladin?
Fetid down, needs updated!
Zul down now too, 6/8m!

Mythrax down and needs updated!

Needs updated, looking for a strong Warrior to finish out the tier with and head into BoD with!

Let’s go! Come play with us!

My buddy and I are looking for a guild for the new raid, I am interested in playing Ele sham, and he’s been a bit indecisive as far as what he wants to play, but he has multiple toons that are 375+ and is leaning towards either Guardian, Fury or Ret. We both have a long history of raid experience, he went 4/8M on his hunter for Uldir, I did not raid this past tier, but I was 5/11M Antorus on a warlock.

We saw your post and wanted to inquire about your recruitment needs and get into contact with one of you to see if we might be a good fit, provided we can bring what you’re looking for. We always come prepared with food, Flasks, Pots and punctuality is priority. I’ll leave my Battle tag if you would like to contact us.

My Bnet: Dargon#11128

Super close on Mekka, ready for Tuesday! Needs updated.

We’re doing it!

Rasta down and close on blockade, up we go!

Mythic Grong and Jadefire down! Needs updated.

Needs updated, up we go!

Needs updated, up we go!

Needs updated, up we go!

Opulence down, up we go!

Close on conclave, up we go!

Conclave down, up we go!

Rastakhan down, up we go!

4% On Mekka! Needs updated, up we go!