[H] <Tactics> 10/10H 4/10M SoD need boomy/resto druid, Rsham, or disc priest

Hello

Tactics is a long standing guild with close bonds in the guild. We love to get content down and have a good time while doing it. Like many other guilds, we have problems with specific roles that we are lacking. Maintaining 20 active players is not the problem, we just need one more strong healer, preferably with a dps offpsec. We would also consider a full time dps dk.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9:30pm-12:30am est. We would love to have you to one of the raid nights to get a feel for how things go.

Please leave a comment or feel free to add me on Bnet if you have an interest in joining.

Bigmacz#1971

If you want to have a pizza party, you must first… create the universe.

Nerzul is down and we are steady gliding towards 6/10. We know we aren’t the greatest, but we try our hardest to overcome our own stupidity every week.

Remember the wise words,

“Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to Pizza when they gave up.” - Napoleon Bonaparte

Look, if you’re still playing WoW you obviously deal with disappointment and frustration well. So come put those skills to use in Tactics. You’ll fit right in.

:smiley: looking for long-term players to join us!

Getting on the right toon lmao Looking for long-term players to join us!

We will funnel gear as needed to the right player(s)!

Get swol with us lets go!

Let’s go! :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

We do things no one else seems to do, have fun. Please come heal so my guild can stop insulting my healing. I had a member convince me to swap before capping at 80 and I had to start at 1 renown.

Boomy/Resto, Disc, MWmonk, anything please! Maybe two healers to be safe? OH! and one dps dk!

Very soon to be 5/10 and then we start the grind onward. We need a dedicated resto druid, MW monk, Disc priest, or any healer with heart and the desire to grow and be better. Also looking for a dps DK and possibly a Bear tank

Grats Joeytwodads on 5/10