[H] <TACOSAURUS> weekend AOTC guild LFM (3/10H)

TACOSAURUS is recruiting for AOTC focused raiding! Currently 2/10H and 10/10N for SoD (AOTC CN.) We raid Friday & Saturday from 8-11pm Eastern.

WHO WE ARE
We’re a group of returning veterans (core of 6) who created this guild with the intent to do endgame content in a chill, laid back environment. Most of us come from previous raiding backgrounds and we banded together to form a wonderful community! Our goals are to achieve AOTC every tier (dabbling in mythic raids possible, but don’t expect it) and we push M+ / do other content on non-raid nights.

WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As we’re laid back and low maintenance ourselves, we’re looking for people with the same mindset. With full transparency, we want people who are patient and understand sometimes life gets in the way of things. There will be dead nights. We adjust accordingly and try to be as inclusive as possible - flexibility is a bonus. Most of all, we want people who hold themselves accountable to learn and get better! We’re more than happy to help you gear, learn content, etc.

RAID NEEDS
1 tank spot open for raid. Healers will be considered, but only if you can flex DPS. RDPS spots open (mage / warlock preferred!)

If you’re interested or have questions, you can reach out to me on discord @ jpun#5819.

2 Likes

Bumping for an amazing guild. Come join us and see for yourselves.

1 Like

Still on the prowl for tanks and RDPS! We’re now 8/10N and looking to get into heroic very soon.

1 Like

Still looking for people to help us finish up Normal CN (8/10) and start moving on to Heroic. This is a great guild for new/returning players or anyone wanting to step into raiding.

Edited post to reflect our progress! Officially 10/10N and moved onto heroic (1/10) \o/

1 Like

We are now 3/10 H \o/

1 Like

Recently the guild my husband and I were/are in a guild on Area 52 fell apart due to people leaving the game :frowning: We’ve cleared normal CN and were working on heroic until we lost our players. We would like to continue to raid and are looking for a easy going group that runs preferably on fri and sat nights. I play a BM Ilvl212 amd he plays dh havoc Ilvl217. We love to help fellow guildies out and are always up for keys, torghast and pvp. We do have logs from recent raid runs if needed be. Thank you for reading and hope you have a great day!

1 Like

Now 4/10H. Still a great need for RDPS!

1 Like

9/10 H as of now :slight_smile:

Hubs and I are really happy to be apart of this guild! TY for taking a chance on us!!!

1 Like

I am interested but most of my characters are melee. I have a newly turned 60 hunter I could work on if it was necessary to raid. Hit me up. Blood#1210

Still on the prowl for RDPS! Mages/warlocks appreciated!

Yeeees, Warlock Cookies please!

Hey ranged, where you at? Still sitting 9/10 H and we need YOU for AOTC!

Oh yeah 10/10 Heroic \o/

1 Like

Post updated with new needs!

Looking for new ranged friends for shenanigans in giant gothic castles and throughout the shadowlands. :upside_down_face:

Edited for updated raid needs!

Looking for DPS still! Bumping for the raid needs :smiley:

Still welcoming people with open arms!