H <Synthesis> US 59th - LF Tank & Healer

Our raid schedules are as follows:

Weekday - 7/9M US 59th
Mon-Thur 10p-1a EST

Weekend - 5/9M
Fri/Sat 10p 1a EST

Both rosters observe a 10 min break after 1.5 hours of raiding and have an optional Normal/Heroic clear on Sun once it is moved off the regular schedule.

Weekday Needs -

• 1 Tank - Pally/DK preferred someone that plays both

Weekend Needs -

• 1 Healer - Monk or Priest preferred, other classes considered as well

Synthesis does not recruit for the bench and will never have a mythic roster larger than 23-24 (per roster)

Link to our RAID APPLICATION: https://goo.gl/forms/KLSVTKPW8Z3xSs8n1

Please submit an app or speak with Nova#1793 or Sieara#1968 on Bnet (Novamourne#0344 or Sieara#6473 on Discord - we prefer you contact us through Discord but either is fine) if you have any questions or are interested in joining our team.

10 Likes

New forums are kind of garbo. Need locks. ):

4 Likes

Super sweet guild, not so sweet forums :]…but hey emojis right

4 Likes

OH WELL AS LONG AS THERE ARE EMOJIS! Shiiiet, totally worth.

3 Likes

freaking out!

3 Likes

Submitted an app to the weekend guild. Former top 100 BrM/Prot Paladin

3 Likes

GONK! Is our Loa of choice

3 Likes

With this post, I am expressing to the community that we are still pursing the recruitment of the aforementioned class and roles found in the original post of this topic.

A.K.A : Bump.

3 Likes

We also have a pro-weeb no bullying policy.

3 Likes

One time I was on my way into work at Wawa, and it was raining. Once I got to the parking lot I saw a package of zebra cakes on the ground. I ended up eating both of those zebra cakes and they were delicious and exploded with flavor because they were soaked with rain. Tons of more stories like that in this guild!

5 Likes

That is gross @Kuraga!

3 Likes

Wtb friends to slay a slug with.

2 Likes

Get out of here, Val.

2 Likes

.9% on slugger boi. good job on it so far team. still need a few more friends for weekend! :smiley:

3 Likes

This one time, I was working at the landfill and a truck had just came back from it’s route in the main part of the city. I almost immediately noticed it was full of nothing but food and thought, “Wow, what a waste!”

I’m still eating at least 1 meal a day from that heap and sometimes I go shopping through the trucks to keep my cabinets full. All the food explodes with flavor because it’s soaked in all the other foods and beverages.

3 Likes

Updated 11/18 with new needs

2 Likes

Do you like pina coladas? and food soaked with rain?

3 Likes

Let me remind you, you choose to kiss him and whatever weird thing he puts in his mouth. Trash food, rain soaked food.

1 Like

Never tried the rain soaked food, but I could get total white girl wasted on pina coladas.

1 Like

We like to have fun around here. Bump.

1 Like