[H] <Synergy> Mythic Plus Community LFM

Synergy

is a new casual guild focusing on building a social community for doing small scale content. Our primary focus will be groups for mythic plus and Torghast (come Shadowlands). Although raiding will not be our focus, you can expect the occasional guild hosted pugs for normal/heroic raids.

Our Mission: To create a friendly and social environment to do less schedule restricting content.

About us: The guild is founded on 4 friends who have gamed together since Late WoTLK. As a group we are looking to push mythic plus and we are wanting to create a roster for more availability/diversity and to make new friends. We also enjoy BG’s and arena if PVP is your thing :slight_smile:.

Update: We now have a community “Synergy M Plus”. This will help facilitate any who wish to join our mythic plus scene. Whether its our guildies who have friends on different servers, you dont want to leave your raiding guild, etc. You can still be part of this community!

If you think this guild is for you or if you have any questions feel free to reach out to me here or in game.

Battletag: Val#1486

I am looking to transfer to that realm and this sounds like a guild I’d be interested in joining! I created a Vulpera lock on that realm, could I get an invite on that toon and hang out?

I have to recruit for my guild but I’m pretty casual because of college. Could I do things with you from time to time? = O

Hey!! I’m returning to WoW after not being able to play due to system requirements. I stopped playing right after Nyalotha dropped. Started gearing up my Rogue and while i’m not that far into it when I came to the realization that the experience is much better with friends. If you’d have me I’d like to join and see if I would fit in :slight_smile: Sent you a Friend Request on Btag.

@Sieara Most definitely feel free to hit me up on real id :slight_smile:

@Ontology feel free to hit me up on real id or ask a guildy and they will get you in!

Updated with our new community page!

UPDATE Synergy has merged with Avidity which is a returning guild on Turalyon. Avidity is a raiding guild with previous experience clearing heroic content.