[H] Stormscale 399 ilvl LF casual, friendly, active guild!

Not looking for anything too serious! Funny, friendly, and active is all I ask! I am down to do raiding, dungeons, and PvP (Mostly BGs, as I am kinda a noob and looking to get better). I like to think I have the fundamentals down, but definitely need a lot more experience.

I’m a bit reserved at first, but once I get a feel for the lay, I open up a lot more.

Warteller,
We got the funny and friendly down! Our community key and my discord ID is in the post, we’d be interested in chatting with you.

Are you looking for a guild to call home, progress in content while in the company of a fun group of friends?

Miscreants Arygos-Llane is a small knit group building our ranks for 8.2. We understand that real-life comes before raid life,we come home to our WoW family to unwind, not a second job. As a guild, we enjoy M+ keys, Raiding, and a little PVP on the side. Our goal is to build a solid core team to push into 8.2 content while still maintaining an organized but fun atmosphere. All classes welcome.

Guild:
Server: US-Arygos/Llane
Schedule: Fri & Sat 7-10pm Eastern (Server)

Recruiting:
Melee: All (prefer: Monk, Warrior, Paladin)
Ranged: All (prefer: Warlock, Mage, Priest)
Healers: All (Pally, Priest, Monk, full on Druids and Shamans)
Tanks: All (Need Backups, Monk would be Most Welcome)

Discord ID: planeswalker94#8509

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Mutaka, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301
Jabinee
GM - LNPT