[H] Stormreaver [9/9 mythic mains] Alt run - 1 Day - 5/9 Mythic Run

We are veteran raiders who wanted to take our Alt’s to the next level - we’ve been running 8/8 Heroic on alts since the first week of BOD - but its time to step it up and make this run what it was meant to be - a mythic run. We are a team built around a 8/9 Mythic (2) day raiding guild (Almost Awesome) - and this is our alt run that will run on Mondays.

Current Progression -

BOD -------
9/9 Heroic
5/9 Mythic (working on King Rasta)

This is not your typical alt run - its structured - organized and professional. We aim to clear as much Mythic content as we can in the 3 hours of allotted time on Mondays that we have. With that said - we need raiders that are:

• Come prepared with Pots / Personal foods (in case you die and we dont’ feast) / etc. These items will be identified via logs - so please come prepared.

• On Time - Attendance is very important when we are pushing content in such a short amount of time

• Knowledgeable of the fights - most people in here are already 8/9 mythic - so coming prepared with videos and/or background of the fights is key to success

• Fun and Easy going - People make mistakes - its the consistent mistakes we can’t live with. If a person makes a mistake - move on, let it go and lets continue to thrive as a group. We are a team and such we rise and fall together.

Raid Time is Monday at 8PM CST to 11 PM CST

We are currently recruiting:

*** Resto Shaman - Ele shaman swap***
Off Tank - Swap Tank - DK / Paladin / Monk
Warlock - Destro / Affliction
Priest - Shadow
DK DPS - Unholy

If your class is not currently being recruited but you are an exceptional player, apply! We’re always looking for people to strengthen the roster.

Thanks for your time - I look forward to talking with you.

Chad - Chad#1575 (Battle net ID)

It’s important to note that this guild is on Stormreaver and thus, we will place a higher value on Stormreaver members. Also - the first few weeks of a new tier are typically focused on Mains***

4 Likes

Come kill bosses with us! Our goal on night #1 is to get to Rasta trash so we can mass stab 1 raid member…

1 day a week - mythic runs - bring your gear alt to something that matters!

Alt Run Officially 4/9 Mythic in 3 hours of raiding.

Come join in on the fun!

Fun fact: we wiped more times on Champions than we did on Grong (1 and 0, respectively).

when i dip you dip we dip

Game of thrones spoiler free since 1993

I’m bad at multi side strike.

Insert Morgan freeman meme

:point_up_2: She’s right you know.

4 of 9 mythic first week - Experienced alts welcomed! 1 day a week - monday - 3 hours - 4 mythic bosses down and counting.

If you guys find a need for an hpal Amirah#3277 is my discord

1 Like

Are you the one from Skunkworks i talked to last night?

I am not :frowning:

we are Almost awesome

not All the way awesome

2nd raid tonight - working on conclave Mythic.

I live this bump life

The force is strong w/ this one

Give us a TANK

Looking for a solid Resto Sham that can play Ele. PM me.

interested in this sexy run! how do i get involved?

Well - simply msg chad @ Chad#1575 for this 1 day mythic run!