[H] <Stay Mad> Area52 3/8M 2Night

<Stay Mad> is looking for dedicated raiders for Mythic progression in BFA. We are a 2 night a week raiding guild and we like to maintain a relaxed atmosphere while pushing as much content as possible within the confines of a casual raid schedule.

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday: 9pm - 1am
Thursday: 9pm - 1am
All times are EST (server time)
BFA Progress:
3/8M EP
8/8H EP
2/2H CoS
9/9H BoD
9/9M BoD (Cutting Edge)
8/8H Uldir
8/8M Uldir (Cutting Edge)
Legion Progress:
Cutting Edge: Xavius
Cutting Edge: Helya
Cutting Edge: Gul'dan
7/9M ToS
9/11M ABT
Currently Recruiting:

We are looking for any dps or healers and, in general, we are really looking for more members who want to find a community to be a part of while improving your play and focusing on the things you need to do to be an asset in progression. If you are a solid player, if your primary interest is raid progression, and if you are not burned out and only logging in for raid hours, we want you to apply.

Contact Info:
CaptainKîrby#1887
Boatshoes#1381
Guild Website:
https://www.staymad.enjin.com
Still need a few more dps
LF dps
Still need some solid ranged and possibly a warrior dps!
Still looking for a few dps
Ranged!
If you're still open to a warrior dps, I'll apply. You said possibly yesterday, so let me know

edit: I tossed an application over anyway.
Need that dps
Still looking for the dps!
Looking for some ranged!
Looking for non mage ranged dps and a dk!
Looking for Spriest/healer priest/dk dps/hunter/balance druid/resto sham/ resto druid/lock
09/13/2018 10:50 PMPosted by Zenshoes
Looking for Spriest/healer priest/dk dps/hunter/balance druid/resto sham/ resto druid/lock

Holy priest?
Still looking for lock/hunter/spriest/balance/dk dps
Still looking for lock/hunter/spriest/balance/dk dps
Still looking for lock/hunter/spriest and possibly a non-paladin healer!
Still looking ^
Still looking for lock/hunter/spriest and possibly a non-paladin healer! Open to some other dps potentially.
Still looking ^
Still in need of a lock