[H -Stalagg] <Arcana Imperii> (9/9 AQ) (8/8 BWL)| PvE Limited Recruiting for AQ40 and Beyond!

[H] (9/9 AQ) (8/8 BWL) [Stalagg] | PvE Limited Recruiting for AQ40 and Beyond!

Arcana Imperii [Horde - Stalagg] - EPGP Loot System with Mon/Tues. Raids (8pm ST).

Arcana Imperii is a WoW Gaming Guild originally founded in 2005. Many of our original raiders have gotten back together Hordeside for WoW Classic and we are excited to raid through every phase and patch that Blizzard throws at us.

We are currently looking for several classes to fill out our ranks for the AQ40 and the phases beyond. We like to keep our raiding team as small and tightknit as possible so these spots listed below are for our CORE (and only) raid group. We also have many talented PVPers of very high ranks.

Extraordinary applicants of every class will be considered but we especially need the classes listed below:

Recruiting Needs (Attuned to all Raids)
Rogues – 1
Warlocks – 1
Priests – Closed
Shamans – 2 (Resto)
Mages – 1
Warriors – 2 (1 Fury, 1 Fury-Prot)
Hunters – 1
Druids - Closed

More about us:
We are an experienced raiding guild with aspirations to clear all of Classic WoW content while maintaining a moderate raiding schedule. We have cleared all 20 and 40 man raid content and are beginning to prepare for Phase 6. We use a modified DKP System called EPGP and follow basic Main Spec > Offspec loot rules within that system.

We raid Mondays and Tuesdays and typically spend 2-3 hours nightly doing content. We run organized 5mans and PVP on off-nights and have an active Discord. Social/Casual and PVP oriented players are also welcome and can always find a group to run content with. We welcome small groups of players as well.

Contact us:
Please send a tell or in-game message to myself (Caeb) or our GM – Kahael. You can also contact us on discord (@Caeb#2196 and (@Stellabrate#0669) for more information.

Thank you for your interest in < AI >!

Come join us!

Spots open for MC!

I’d like to support this thread!

Free Warlock Purples!

bumpadump!

LFM MC - Vendoring purples feels bad man!

Looking for a few more raiders!

LFMore MC, ONY, BWL!

Spots still open for primary BWL raid team

Hello, I’d like to join

Join this guild, they give you loot even if you’re me

To the top! Now looking for 1 rogue!

LFM a couple for for BWL. Come for a trial, stay for the loots!

literally giving loot to dudes from trade chat

1 Like

We’re already strong, come make us stronger.

1 Like

Victor is dead!

So is Stalagg.

Bump! Looking for 1 Combat Dagger Rogue and 1 Warlock!

ZG runs start tonight!