[H] <Something Wicked>

Noooo, I didn’t get offended at all! (although, if you ever, or anyone, kick my puppies, i’d be mad and offended) but seriously, I need to contact blizzard, I keep adding people on bnet, and the next time I log on, everything is wonky, and friends get removed. And don’t ever apologize to me for playing the game =.=
My bnet is Ephera#11569

Phew! I thought I had upset you (it’s crazy how easily some people can get offended anymore).

I’ll do my best to keep an eye out for you. :smiley:

Fun Fact! Fun Fact! FUN FACT!

Scientifically, a raven has 17 primary wing feathers; the big ones at the end of the wing. A crow has 16. They are called pinion feathers. Thus, the difference between a crow and a raven is only a matter of a pinion.

Hello,

I am currently looking for a causal and mature guild that I can call home. As a charter pilot, my schedule can be some what chaotic. With that said, I will do my absolute best to be there for the guild when I can. If you can deal with my schedule, please feel free to reach out to me. Thank you in advance for your time.

In game name: Prometheuus
BattleTag: Angeluus#11931

Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

Orion’s Belt is a big waist of space.

Good Name
Best War Transmog Ever! Very nice! (except the wep, get a gorehowl and make it complete?)

PS> Loved the joke

Gorehowl clashes horribly with the outfit. Just like most of Blizzard’s weapon art. Why they insist on adding green, teal, or piss-yellow to nearly everything is beyond me…

Oh wow! I’d love to hear more/talk to you about your guild and things sometime! I am def interested! :slight_smile:
I’d have to make a level 20 probably, but, eh… why not? :smiley:
Plz… my b.tag is: boxcarbinny#11605
Thanks!

I just added you and will try to keep an eye open. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If a clock gets hungry, they might go back four seconds.

While on a recent expedition into the deadly jungles of the Echo Isles, the intrepid Harrison Jones encountered a tribe of local hunters singing a rather peculiar song around a campfire.

Big Tusks
by Nevermore - Thrall (with my most humble apologies to AC/DC)

"Well we’re clearly lower class; troll society
Thrall’s gift to Hordedom’s notoriety
And we always fill our jawline,
Our maws are never small,
And all the lazy peons say we’ve got the biggest tusks of all.

"Oh I’ve got big tusks,
I’ve got big tusks,
And they’re such big tusks,
Vicious big tusks.
And he’s got big tusks,
And she’s got big tusks!"
<all the male trolls pop out of the bushes>
"But we’ve got the biggest tusks of them all!

"Now some tusks are shaved for hunting,
And some for mating rites,
But when they’re honed for battle
They’re the tusks that I like best.
And even after a bloody massacre,
Or burning down a big tree,
It’s my belief that my big tusks should be polished bright!

"I’ve got big tusks,
I’ve got big tusks,
And they’re such big tusks,
Vicious big tusks.
And he’s got big tusks,
And she’s got big tusks!"
<a time-traveling Garrosh pops out of nowhere and points to his shoulders>
“But I’ve got the biggests tusks of them all!”

Are y’all still looking I have a Blood DK 376 and just leveled a Vengeance DH 349

Sure. Just get in touch with me in-game as Rezarion, Orkus, or Nevermore and we’ll talk a bit to see if we get along and all that. :slight_smile:

Whoever came up with the word "dentures" really missed the opportunity to call them "substitooths."

1 Like

Hello, I just posted looking for a very social fun guild. If you are in game sometime tonight maybe we could chat about about a new home for me?

Sure thing, I’ll keep my eye open for your whispers. :slight_smile: I’ll probably be on as either Orkus or Rezarion.

1 Like

I think my Goblin Warrior has too much rage. He got a job at a bank recently, only to get fired the same day. Why, you might ask? It was because when this troll chick asked to check her balance, he pushed her over.