[H] <SOLIDARITY GAMING> LFM RDPS Mythic Raids 2 Nights Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST

ABOUT SG (Solidarity Gaming)
We are a multi-game community with a strong history in progression raiding. We have an established end-game progression mythic team on Emerald Dream - Horde and are currently looking to make new additions to our raid roster in preparation for current and future raid content.

At our core we are a raiding guild, but we highly value raid-life balance. Our goals are to progress at a high level but we believe that maintaining a fun atmosphere is imperative to the longevity of any progressive-raiding team. This means that we progress at our own speed and facilitate strict raid times.

We expect people to be on time and prepared to progress efficiently as a team. However, we take into account our real-life emergencies and are understanding if something should come up that would prevent anyone from attending.

We are looking for dedicated, skilled players that are proactive in looking for ways to maximize their character’s potential, no matter what role they fulfill in the raid.

RAID TIMES
Tuesday - 8:30pm to 12am EST
Wednesday - 8:30pm to 12am EST

We strictly keep to the raid times listed.
Our mission is to be as efficient as possible in our 7 hour per week raid schedule.

PROGRESSION
3/8 Mythic, 8/8Heroic, 8/8N Eternal Palace
6/9Mythic, 9/9 Heroic BFD & 2/2H CoS
7/8 Mythic Uldir
8/8 Heroic Uldir
11/11 Mythic Antorus

(https://raider.io/guilds/us/emerald-dream/Solidarity%20Gaming)

RECRUITMENT NEEDS
Any dps that can flex a tank or heal role would be preferred

DPS: High need for Ranged
Hunter
Spriest
Shaman (Elemental - flex healer preferred)

Will look at all exceptional raider applicants!

WHAT SOLIDARITY HAS TO OFFER
• Progression raiding with strict raid times.
• Relaxed raid schedule.
• Fun, drama-free, raid atmosphere and an active Discord community with a wide variety of gamers.

HOW TO JOIN
If you are interested, please contact us for more information or fill out an application at our site:

www.Solidarity-Gaming.com

GM - Sloppy - Sloppytoppy#1263 (Bnet) or Sloppy#3876 (Discord)
Co-GM/Heal Officer - Nox - Nox#1369 (Bnet) or Nox#3461 (Discord)
Officer - Exdi - Dangnabit#11503 (Bnet) or Exdi#8084 (Discord)

(If you add us on Real ID - Please PM us with who you are from the forums Class/Role/iLvl )

1 Like

Always looking for reliable/dedicated players to join our team!!

Come chat with us today :grinning:

LFM DPS to join the fun!

Any flex healers or flex tanks would be great!

Looking for some more for mythic raiding!

Add Nox#1368 (bnet) for more info!

High Demand for: Monk, Lock, Boomkin - please inquire even if not one of these!

Bump for a really fun raid team, let us know if you’re interested. We run M+ and RBGs too.

Still looking for a couple more. Could really use a Warlock or 2!
Encourage all to apply! Come chat Nox#1368 (bnet)

Opulence dies this week, come join us.

Still looking for a couple more…come join the fun! Nox#1368

Come join us for Mythic Rasta prog this week! Add me for more info Nox#1368 (bnet)

6/9M and 2/2H CoS down this week! Looking for more ranged dps to come join the fun! Add Nox#1368(bnet) to chat

Looking for more dps to push these last 3 bosses! Working on Mythic Mekka!

Come join our gaming community! Add Nox#1368 (bnet) for more info!

Looking for more for now and 8.2. Looking for classic…we will have that too!

Please reach out for more info!

New raid out! Come join the fun!

Looking for Ranged DPS or any that can flex heal/tank roles.

Chat with me for more info Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord)

still looking for more!

Hey there! I happen to be in the market for a raiding guild. I ran 5/8 mythic last tier as alliance with Mythically Mediocre as a MW monk named Swerve. Created a new account and went horde to play with some RL friends. Looking to raid as WW but am more then willing to flex between it and MW.

Strapt#11935

Hi Sinn,

Were you able to talk to an officer?

Cheers,

Duuka

Yes i was!

Thanks much for the reply.

Looking for ranged for mythic raiding!!!
Come chat with me for more info!

Looking for more ranged dps for Mythic Raiding. Currently high need for a hunter and an Ele Shaman (if you can resto that’s a bonus). 2/8 Mythic with the 3rd down this week and working on 4th!
Come join us for the new rest. Still full clearing heroic for a couple more weeks and then will be fully focused on mythic.

3 mythics down more to come…join the fun!

Add Nox#1368 (Bnet) or Nox#3461 (Discord) to chat!