[H] Small Group of AoTC/KSM Players Looking For New Raiding Guild Home

Hello!

I’m with a small group of people that are coming from a disbanded guild. We’re looking to continue raiding at an AoTC+ level (along with KSM M+ on the side). Our current makeup is 1 healer, 2 RDPS, and 2 people that can be convinced to play any role. We’re currently on Icecrown, but could maybe be convinced to transfer elsewhere in the event we find a good group to fit into.

Preferred raiding times will be evening in some combination of Fri/Sat/Sun.

Thank you for taking the time to read!

Lok’tar!

what times are you looking to raid?

I updated the post. Totally forgot to include that. Woops!

Hi Doomikuba,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Heroic Raid Team is focused on getting AotC and a handful of Mythic Bosses before the tier is finished. We are currently gearing up for SoD and we could use a couple more raiders to help round out our roster and aid us in reaching our goal!

Our raid days/times are T/W 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

1 Like

Hi there, fellow Icecrown/Malygos player!

I’m the GM of Ibyish Clan. We’re a long-standing guild on the Icecrown/Malygos server and we’re looking for a reliable healer and some dps to round out our raiding team for 9.1. We raid from 8:30-10:30 on Wed/Sun (I know it doesn’t quite fit your preferred times, but throwing it out there anyway), and we run M+ on quite a few of our off nights. Our goal is to get AOTC each tier.

Would love to chat with you more if you’re interested. My bnet is Riv#1381, or you can hit me up in-game on Rhiv-Malygos or Shumai-Malygos. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!