(H) <SLIGHTLY TILTED> Two Night Cutting Edge Guild Recruiting Exceptional Players

Hello all! <Slightly Tilted> is a Cutting Edge, 6 hour per week progression guild on US Mal’ganis. We have established ourselves as a top 50 2night/week guild, and were the 13th ranked 6 hour per week guild in the US in Uldir.

We are currently 9/9 mythic. We finished Uldir 8/8m.

We have immediate roster spots available for exceptional ranged dps (especially warlock, boomkin, and spriest), holy priest, holy psladin.

Not currently recruiting your role/spec? Apply anyway!

Slightly Tilted prides itself on a strong communal atmosphere. We are extremely active in Discord and outside of raid. We enjoy M+, we have avid PvPers, and we ultimately just enjoy each others’ company in all forms of gaming.

Our current raid days are Thursday and Monday from 7:30-10:30pm CST.

In raid, we are progression-focused and team-oriented. We bring the best 20 raiders for that given boss fight, and we make sure that everyone gets fairly rotated on re-clears to improve their experience, gear, and logs.

We are accepting applications from all exceptional players of any class, spec, and role. If you believe you can contribute to our raid and our community, we would love to see you apply to our guild to raid in 8.2 and beyond!

This new forum does not allow direct links, but I’ll provide skeleton links below to relevant information:

WoWprogress: wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Guild application: guilded(dot)gg/r/AdWErdq5oR?i=841wx15m

If either of the above links do not work after being properly filled in, feel free to reach out to the contacts listed below and we can get you there!

We also have a viewable guild spreadsheet available to anyone interested in taking a detailed look at our roster. This can be provided via DM

If you are interested in applying, please reach out to either myself or our lead recruiter. Our btag and Discord are below:

GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987

Recruiting Officer Discord: Cassity14#4222
Recruiting Officer Bnet: Cassity14#1187

Wow I hear you guys are pretty good and also super attractive

Right you are, Maplemafia. We are also now 5/9m after killing Opulance and picking up the free loot in the Conclave boss room last reset

Is it true you guys wear the freshest clothes, eat at the chillest restaurants and hang out with the hottest dudes?

Why yes we are, me. Plus we are now 6/9m after 17 pulls of King Rastakhan in last nights raid

wow neat. what is your prog now

Well you see, ftucinisquid, we took a week off to host a guild meet up trip. But we’re back at it this week

Guinness World Records lists the Mona Lisa as having the highest insurance value for a painting in history. On permanent display at The Louvre museum in Paris, the Mona Lisa was assessed at US$100 million on December 14, 1962. Taking inflation into account, the 1962 value would be around US$780 million today.

A 2000 study by information scientists Peter Lyman and Hal Varian suggested that the amount of uncompressed textual data represented by the 26 million books then in the collection was 10 terabytes. The Library makes millions of digital objects, comprising tens of petabytes, available at its American Memory site.

The United Nations estimates that there are over three million shipwrecks on the ocean floors. Lost, destroyed, or deliberately sunk, these wrecks are of interest to divers, underwater archaeologists, and treasure hunters alike.

bump this thread for mekkatorque’s head

Long before pumpkin carving became popular, Celtic people in Ireland were carving turnips and lighting them with embers, to ward off evil spirits. This Celtic custom is the historical root of Halloween pumpkin carving.

When Walt Disney was in the process of creating Mickey Mouse, he suggested the name of his new character to be Mortimer Mouse. However, his wife, Lillian Disney, felt the name sounded too pompous, and suggested Mickey, instead.