H <Sleepless Knights> LF raiders still interested in mythic progression

Hello everyone! My name is Flexx and I am the acting GM of Sleepless Knights. Sleepless Knights is a tight knit community of long terms players who joined the BFA party a little late. The guild was formed after 8.3 was released, and has had a good amount of success in our short history. We have two AOTC groups, but will be merging them into one to begin mythic raids. Our goal is to keep progressing through the end of BFA to get people used to raiding top level content so when SL goes live we have a set dedicated core for raids.

We are also very avid about pushing keys. A lot of our members play WoW just to push high keys, and we have quite a few groups currently working on getting the mythic +15 achievement.

This guild is a very welcoming place, and is the perfect fit for players who want to be part of a high end guild, without having spend the equivalent of a full work week to do so. We hold our players to a high standard and expect the best, but also understand that this is a game, and treat it as such.

We are currently running a Mon/Wed primary raid group that starts at 9est, and a Tues/Thurs group that starts at 9pm est as well. Tues/Thurs tends to be an alt group. However, raid nights might shift a bit come SL to fit peoples schedule if needed.

I hope to hear for you all soon, please reply to this thread, or feel free to add my battle tag Flexxin#1497 to speak with me directly!

1 Like