[H] Slackboys 9/9N 8/9H LF DPS

Hello! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

We raid Weds/Thurs 8-11pm EST/Server time.

LF DPS to down Heroic Jaina. Our first night of attempts saw her down to 17%. (edit: 3/7/19)

395+ pref with logs for raiding.

Welcoming all players interested in M+! Over half of our group 1k+ io.

We can provide our progression logs for those who are interested.

Slackboys isn’t your typical big guild with 100 people online at all times. We’re a tight-knit group of friends who all have varying available hours to play but all take the time to come together and raid. We mainly focus on PvE content with high interest in Mythic+ and Raiding but some of our members are into PvP with interest in arenas more so than battlegrounds.

We were able to get Ahead of the Curve: G’huun in just about 9 weeks of Uldir (both Normal and Heroic) and we plan on downing Jaina in a similar time-frame. Not a whole lot of interest in Mythic among the guild but in-guild groups will be forming once cross-realm Mythic raiding is available. We also have our eyes on multiple alt runs and allow main swaps every tier (not in Crucible of Storms though).

Feel free to get in contact with me through this post or at -
Nistro#1542
Yaimsayeng - Area 52
Yaim - Area 52
or on Discord @ Slickdisky#7344

I look forward to any and all replies.

Bumpity bump bump

We’re now 6/9H with pulls on our first night of High Tinker Mekkatorque reaching 35%.

We were able to acquire a few DPS and two healers so we’re currently in search of Melee DPS (we’ll take Ranged too) and possibly a Tank as well.

With the right people (i.e no pugs) I can see Blockade going down this upcoming week and then we begin working on Jaina.

I look forward to any and all replies.

bumpity bump bump

BUMP BUMP dip BUMP BUMP!

Heroic Mekkatorque down and Blockade at 36% after our first night.

Need Melee DPS (and a Bombkin) for Weds/Thurs 8-11pm EST!

Hey come join this guild. NO WARRIORS

Hey you guys accepting warriors?

I’m playing mage

1 Like

We’re accepting Mages just not yours

wb unholy??

tryna get schlumped???

Y’all need a boomkin?