[H] <Simply The Worst> 8/8 H

We are Simply The Worst! I know the name may be a deterrent (Or make you start singing some Tina Turner), but we’re mainly a heroic raiding guild looking for more members for the next raid. We are currently taking all roles to continue our AOTC streak! Also play some PvP? We have some members for that as well! Need some high M+ keys to be done? We got members for that too! Just need a community to play some games other than WoW? We got losers (myself included) who would be happy to join! We enjoy poking fun at one another, so if you want to point and laugh at the guy who fell off the cliff, that’s welcome too! Feel free to contact me directly on Reddit, or DM on Discord: Cynatrin#9737

Raiding Time: Tues/Wed 9:00PM-12:00AM EST

B-tags: Joker#1922 (GL) JokertheFunny#0349 (Discord) , TheChum#1337 (Raid Leader), Lerus#1973 (Former Raid Leader AKA Some Random Officer AKA assistant to the raid leader AKA Raid Leader until Warriors sucked)

Past Achievements:
Uldir 8/8 H AOTC
All Legion Raids AOTC

1 Like

Uhhh… Guild’s GREAT! COME COME!

My son (9 years old) and I are looking to play alongside and make new friends. I have not played WOW in many years, still have my lvl 60 hunter. We are both starting new, and looking to learn. Would yout Guild be a place for us?