[H] <Sigil> 6/10M LFM

Sigil are an Australian based guild on [H] Barthilas looking for more likeminded Mythic Raiders to push CE in Shadowlands.

Previously Omen of [A] Aman’Thul, we are an Australian based guild, with raid times that have historically worked for players from AU, NZ and SE Asia.

Currently recruiting the following classes / roles to round out our existing Mythic roster:
DPS:
Ranged DPS (especially with heal OS)
Fury/Arms Warrior

Healers:
Disc Priest
Exceptional Resto Shaman, Holy Pally or Resto Druid

Tanks:
Full

Exceptional players of all classes and roles are encouraged to reach out, and discuss what opportunities may exist.

Raid Schedule

Monday, Wednesday and Thursday (2 Prog, 1 Farm)

9pm – 12am Server Time (GMT +10)

Our goal is to hit Cutting Edge for each tier in Shadowlands, without creating a toxic atmosphere. Our returning veterans have been raiding together dating back to The Burning Crusade, and keep coming back for the good times, and the desire to get things done.

If interested, please contact Del, or drop a reply below.

BTAG:

Delorne#6666

Discord:

Delorne#8907

Bump still LFM DPS

Still looking for DPS to round out the roster. Currently looking for more ranged in general but especially Hunter, Mage & Rogue.

We are still lookig for a few for more to round out the team: 1xHunter, 1xMage and 1xRet

Bump.
Still looking for;
1 x Hunter
1 x Ret Pally
1 x Holy / Disc Priest

We are Tonixx. I saw you added me. Looking forward to a chat.

Need a Warlock?, due to recent events I have unlimited time to play WoW looking to go for CE, Last cutting edge I got was in BFA Ghuun, before life got in the way, but now my life is just WoW :grin::+1:t4:

Hey Pepino. Sorry the only clas we are open for at the moment is DH

Shadow priest from Illidan. Since my time zone change from EST to JST, I literally can’t raid unless I quit my job. I’m sure you have no open spots by now but if there’s any competition for mythic spots I’d gladly join just to run some heroic if it could net me a spot. Fogell#1980
Cheers.

Currently looking for a DPS War and Healer Priest (Disc or Holy)

Bump. Currently 9/10H, 1/10M.

Currently looking for DH, DK, Holy / Disc Priest or Resto Druid, Mage, and considering any other exceptional dps.

Hello, Are you still looking for a DH ?

Bump for progress and updated recruitment.

Currently looking for;
DPS
Mage
Hunter
Lock
DK

Heals
Disc/Holy Priest

Bump still looking for:

DPS
Mage
Hunter
Lock
DK

Heals
Disc/Holy Priest

Bump for Progress. 4/10M.

Still looking for Ranged DPS and Disc Priest.

Bump for Prog. 6/10M.

Currently on the lookout for healers, especially a Disc Priest.

Exceptional Ranged also encouraged to get in touch.

Bump for Recruitment.

Currently on the lookout for the following:

Disc Priest
Ranged DPS with Heals Off Spec (Boomkin or Elemental Shaman preferred)
DPS Warrior
Mage
Warlock

Ok, fine. I’ll come pew pew heal in November. <3