Please delete :)

Quit playing wow. Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

DPS with a healing off-spec might work as well. Drop us a line to see if we are a good fit for you!

1 Like

Thin mint Girl Scout cookies > all. Change my mind

1 Like

samoas?? not even a question

1 Like

Ok now I’m hungry

1 Like

Come join one of the fastest growing guilds on Turalyon with a great group of people. Hit up Ducatti, or me anytime for more information.

2 Likes

Note, we are currently only looking for a full time healer for our progression raid team. However, we do want to fill our ranks for alt raids, and M+ runs.

1 Like

Join ussss.

1 Like

hit me up in game Jinxx#1511

1 Like

We’re still looking for a healer for our raid team. Druid/Disc Priest preferred, but we will entertain others. Also, healers who like to push keys on off nights would be a major plus. Hit up Ducatti at the information he has provided above, or if you see one of us in game.

1 Like

Recruitment still open

2 Likes

Would I be allowed to join as an allied race and just be a social player into max level? You guys sound great but I’m burned out on current content and getting to know you guys from just being around is kind of my speed for the moment. I thought I’d just ask while I still had the chance to.

1 Like

Did you know it officially takes 364 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

1 Like

Healers still wanted. Free beer and cookies

1 Like

Recruitment is still open! Also looking for people that love to do mythic +

2 Likes

The Griefer from Make Love, Not Warcraft would beat Leroy Jenkins in a duel. Change my mind…

Recruitment is still open.

1 Like

Did you guys get Stormwall?

Getting some pulls on blockade tonight. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

next tier we need to bet a beer whose guild finishes first

2 Likes

This sounds like fun. Count me in!

2 Likes