[H]<Shatterspear Offensive> 9/9H 3/9M 2/2H Tu/Th 7-9:30 Server

Guild: < Shatterspear Offensive > [H]
Current Progression: BoD ā€“ 9/9H, 3/9M CoS 2/2 H
Raid Times: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 7 - 9:30pm CST/Server / 8 - 10:30pm EST

Shatterspear Offensive is a close-knit guild focused on PvE raiding. In addition, we also do RBGs, M+, achievement runs, and other fun guild events. We are currently looking for raiders to fill out our roster who want to experience heroic and mythic content on a 2-day raid schedule! We like to have fun, but also expect our raiders to be knowledgable regarding their class, seek resources to improve if needed, and contribute to a positive and fun environment during raid times. Individuals looking for a home outside of raiding are also welcome to apply!

Recruitment is open and all applicants will be taken into consideration.

Current needs:

• Shadow Priest
  • Mage
  • Hunter
  • Range DPS
  • WW or MW Monk

Feel free to contact a recruitment officer:

-Bnet: Krug#11162| Discord: Tulgore#6267
-Bnet: Cashall#1776 | Discord: FendiGirl#6450
-Bnet: Pezzy#1325| Discord: Pezzy#2131

bump bump bump it up

post-holiday bump

would love if we could get a small guild or two to join which would be awesome! Love to get an secondary raid or even an alt raid

Still looking! We dont bite that hard :smiley:

1 Like

Still need another healer and a few more DPS for raid!

9/9N & 3/9H now!

9/9 N, 4/9 H bump

Its been a while bump! 9/9H 1/9M

2/9M bump!

3/9 M bump

Hi I was wondering if you guys needed any ranged dps, tried adding you on bnet, but my btag looks as trollish as my name. I have recently transferred over and am looking for a guild with similar mythic experience to me. Iā€™m currently 2/9 mythic with lots of close attempts on jadefire before my guild master quit.

Looking for Ranged DPS! Make your home here :smiley:

Would LOVE a SP with a disc OS but any ranged would do!

1/2 H after tonight, still lf ranged dps!

Looking for mythic raiders for the remainder of this tier and next tier :smiley:

Actually if any small guilds are interested in joining that would be awesome. Usually lose 5 or so people to burn out/RL. Would love for like minde1d people who are raid focused but still casual that want to progress through mythic! Could use an offspec healer too(disc/MW) and DPS.

2/2 Heroic CoS

Recruiting for 8.2!

So far we are good on heals and OS heals, need a few ranged DPS-lock, boomie, SP with some mythic raid exp.