[H] Shaman LFG

Mained my Shaman from beta through TBC last time. Looking for a guild that raids 7pmish - 10pmish cst. I will initially raid resto until we’re geared, but plan on switching to ele… some time around ZG probably.

1 Like

Discord: BnH247#9580 - we’re still filling for shamans, add me if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Infernal is a casual leveling guild until we get to 60. At that point we will be raiding evening time EST on Friday and Saturday.

We will be Horde on Thalnos PVP server.

Add me for more details
Discord: Achilles#4076
Battletag: Achilles#13238

Hello , we would love to have another shaman in our guild!

My friends and I have been waiting for WoW classic to re release since it was announced. We are super exited to sink a huge amount of hours into this game and clear all the content . We need players who put the team first. Working together from day 1 will help us become a fine oiled machine, working efficiently.

To make everyone feel apart of this from the beginning there will be open guild name suggestions and a vote in discord. I figured it would be better naming once we see all the personalities we have.

Guild Goals:

• Clear all PvE content including Naxx
  • Help members gear up farming pre raid BiS
  • Establish a strong ecnomy with careful planning
  • Be accomplished PvPers, and create various team strategies
  • Hold world PvP multi guild events

Classes Needed: We currently need offtanks, healers , and dps.

Times: We would like to raid either on weekdays starting at 6pm or 7pm EST, or weekends in the after noon/evening.

Discord: add GrapeApe#1703
or join _https://discord.gg/SfxatTw (remove underscore)

Hi there!

I’m an officer with Pantheon. We’re a Horde guild on Herod. We raid M/T/Th 8:30-11:30. I’d love to discuss Pantheon further with you. Below is our recruitment page. If you’re interested, you can reach out to me on Discord at Aydriann#0478.

Thanks for your time!

1 Like

Give this a look thru [H] Guild on Fairbanks Pvp Server LFMs

Hope you find a home just another option

Hey there, we’d be happy to have you. Apply on the discord or send me a DM Tamot#1184

Who are we?
Horde - Myzrael

What can we offer you?
•PvE raiding
•Fun events
•PvP battleground groups
•Friendly and supportive environment

What do we need from you?
•Discord with a Mic
•Socialable
•Active on your main and attend events
•Take part in raiding

Schedule
•Sun 17:00-20:00 HST (14:00-17:00 PST)
•Mon 17:00-20:00 HST (14:00-17:00 PST)
(With experienced players each raid should only take 3 hours to clear except Naxx)

Loot distribution
• Experienced & fair Loot Council that take into account: performance, attendance, guild engagement, and current gear progression.
*The Main Tank gets all upgrades and the first Thunderfury. You know why.
*Cores, Runes, etc will go to guild bank until the instance is cleared.

Who are we looking for?
• We welcome every player that is competitive and that understands the time investment required to be successful in the game.
• Players with previous Vanilla experience are preferred, but we’ll consider non experienced players who are highly motivated and willing to research, learn, and always strive to improve gameplay.
• Team players that want to be part of a long term project, we aren’t looking for tourists.

Apply Here!
Discord: discord.gg/DmV8B8