[H] <Shadowcourt> Recruiting for RP / PVP / Mythic raiding for shadowlands!

< Shadowcourt >
US-Wyrmrest Accord | Horde

About Us:
We are a guild that aims to pursue mythic raid content with the release of Shadowlands. We have consistently achieved Ahead of the Curve with several years of raid content behind us. Shadowlands offers us an opportunity to really buckle down and challenge ourselves with the more difficult content ahead of us. We are a guild of players that likes to have fun and participate in a multitude of in-game activities such as; Mog runs, PVP, World PVP, Roleplay, Mythic Raiding & Mythic+.

What We’re Looking For:
Dedicated players who can take constructive criticism and are eager to take on difficult levels of play. We all enjoy cutting up but at the end of the day we want focused players who won’t shy away from a challenge. We are looking to have a significant role in roleplay activities. Our current goal is to host 1 guild event weekly. If you are interested in participating please let us know through the contacts listed below.

Recruitment:
We are currently accepting all applicants of any class and spec. If your application is approved, there will be a trial period where we will run content with you to guage your performance and see how you mesh with the group. If approved please be aware, if you are not currently on Wyrmrest Accord, you will be expected to transfer after the trial period and approved for full membership.

Expectations:
Being able to take constructive critism. We are not here to try and make anyone’s life difficult, but guild members will be held to an in-game standard when it comes to mechanic compliance. We are willing to work with you if you need help, but only if you are someone who is able to be worked with.

Voice Chat:
Discord

Raiding Addons:
⊁ DBM
⊁ WeakAuras

Mythic+ Addons:
Astral Keys
MDT
DBM
WeakAuras

RP Addons:
TRP3 Extended
TRP3 Currently frame
Tongues
Dicemaster

To apply through discord server:

h ttps://discord.gg/KQzGVRS

(Of course take out the space between the h and the t)

If you have any further questions you can get in touch with us here:

Ridëre - Guild Leader - DISCORD: Ridere#1726
NĂ„lendis - Officer - DISCORD: Nalendis#2561
VaĂ­l - Officer - DISCORD: Vail#2280
Sereane - Officer - DISCORD: Starliter#9787
Siddley - Officer - DISCORD:Tiddley#9413

Bump for visibility!

Bump again!!

What exactly is your fun to laugh ratio, and is it divisible by the square root of lulz times the power of meme?

1 Like

Yes, but you have to show your work.

1 carry the four plus the square root of 38.

Bumping yet again! Come join us!

just a bump.

Still room for more dedicated players. We don’t bite too hard! :wink:

Definitely not too hard.

Still room for some more people to come have fun!

Nalendis has cookies.

What’s the RP background with this guild? Is there a raiding schedule, or is it casually organized?

I tend to check out good leaders, seems you have that down.

2 Likes

Hi Dizhao!

RP background is varying degrees of experience. Vail and I are the primary DM’s, and we tend to run campaign based. Vail’s combat system is based on a DND system, and we rely heavily on Dicemaster to establish character combat growth. Vail and I have been role playing together for approximately 5 years, with others in the guild having a long background as well. But we can also cater to the more inexperienced and help them get the most out of their time role playing!

We currently do not have a raid schedule established since we’re in the end of BFA. We are actively recruiting, and once we get a roster of mythic raiding minded players, we will all meet and establish scheduling for raids. We do try to keep rigorously scheduled with other guild events, such as world pvp, mythic keys, and rp to name just a few.

Additionally, we’re always open to suggestion for guild activities, whether it be a raid for a piece of gear, a mog run, or a contest. The bottom line is, we have a ton of fun while getting things done.

If you have anymore questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!

Ridere

2 Likes

I let in an Application, although nearly didn’t finish it. I get the feeling that even though the focus is Mythic+ SL raiding, that the question’s asked in the application may be a bit more hardcore demanding for the roster makeup I looked up.

As for the other end, it comes off appealing. I ask if PVP is more WPVP, Bgs, or Arena built?

Beep boop come kill Alliance with us.