[H] Shadow Priest looking for casual AOTC guild

Newly switched from alliance to horde and looking for a semi-casual heroic level guild that raids late nights. I’m a third year graduate student so I don’t have much time to throw at this game as I used to but I’m looking for a new home on the horde side of things. I have some heroic experience throughout BFA with some casual mythic in nyalotha before school took over. Looking forward to hearing from y’all.

We’re alliance but we’d love a priest to join us. Contact me on Goto#6439 (Discord) :slight_smile:

Hey Aerith!

We raid Sun/Mon 7pm-10pm EST. Figured I’d reach out as I’m not sure what your "late nights’ are =)

Hey there! I run a Heroic Guild on Zul’jin Horde Side. We are currently looking for a shadow priest. Our raid times are 8:30 - 11 pm EST Wednesday, Thursday. Add my btag Papajohn#1909 and lets chat!

Hey bud we are looking for a shadow priest for our raid team we raid from 8pm to 11pm est we are on Zul’jin US horde guild spam below you can reach me at Sig#9905 on discord or Sig#11142 on Battle.net

where you really want to be is here:

Horde - Choices - Bleeding Hollow

We are an AOTC only guild and aim to do it within 4 weeks of raid release. We do other content with each other and will continue to raid past achieving AOTC. We will not be doing Mythic raiding at any point.

We do not accept groups.

5/10 N in SoD Currently as of Tuesday. 2/10M - 10/10H CN, we stopped raiding in mid January mainly due to roster boss and some IRL issues.

Tuesday & Thursdays 9:00PM-12:00AM (Midnight) EST | 6 Hours total

Choices

We killed Heroic Sire in the 5th week while dealing with Holidays and at the time standing up a brand new guild. Not bad but 4 weeks or less is what we are aiming for.

Our Players & Goals

We consist of players who either have a CE or two under their belt, or have a solid history of Mythic raiding. We are looking for people of similar background. We are a group who doesn’t want to commit the time and effort that it takes to complete Mythic raiding and instead want to get AOTC and hangout with friends.

What We Look For

• Positive attitude towards raiding
  • History of solid play via achievements/logs
  • Drive to improve their play
  • Players who want to be apart of the guild and it’s community
  • Prepared with consumables, addons, gear and fight knowledge. Consumes are provided.

If you are interested and have more questions or want to apply, please contact Tolias.

Application isn’t necessary but it help me out a lot.

Application Form (Short)

• Discord: Tolias#2223
  • Bnet: Tolias#11911

Thank you for taking the time to read our post! Have a good one.

[A] Nerve-EmeraldDream 2 night raid team Tuesday/Thursday 8pm to midnight Currently 10/10N 5/10H SoD . We ended Castle Nathria 10/10 mythic CE claiming first for alliance and 4th overall on our server and want to maintain that same pace for this tier. We have multiple teams running to progress further into the tier.

To be completely transparent we are replacing DPS that can no longer raid our times and we are looking for a Warlock, DK, WW, Boomie, Ele we currently have a few open slots to fill for our Mythic prog team. If you are looking to push content on a 2 night schedule with optional Weekend raids between both teams contact me via discord or Bnet

Discord : atlien#1442 !!Caps sensitive everything is lower case!!

Bnet : JCZ#1194

Hey Aerith, if you are still looking I would like to throw our hat in the ring. Take a look at our recruitment post and if you are interested hit me up. We encourage prospective members to crossrealm with us or listen in discord so we can get to know each other.
Let me know if you are interested, good luck with your search.

**Tom Sellecks Mustache a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more friends to join us. **

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.
TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

I came over from Alliance and another server, but the cost was so worth it! This is the most fun I have ever had in a guild. All I had to do was listen to them raid in Discord, and I knew I had found my home. Such a great community, there is always someone online, the people are friendly and helpful, and no one yells when you make a mistake.

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
Currently Seeking:

Tanks:
DPS with tank offspec
Heals
DPS with Heals off spec to fill if needed
DPS:
Shadow Priest
DK
DH
Monk
Hunters
Druid
Shaman
Rogue
Warlock
Warrior
Paladin
Mage
Any

Raid Schedule:

Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9:15pm EST

What we are looking for from You:

We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)

If you are looking for a positive raiding/gaming experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.
We are an Adult only Guild and require our members to be at least 25 years old.

“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”

Thanks so much for the invitations everyone I’ll be going over each and contacting any that fit my schedule soon. Look forward to talking with y’all!