[H] Shadow Priest LF CE Guild - 245 ilvl, 1/10M 10/10H

Hey hey, looking to find a guild that’s the right fit for me - somewhere I can call a home.

About me:

Started playing the game again in Shadowlands and have had some terrible luck with guilds dying so I’d prefer stability and a track record of CE if possible.

2x Cutting Edge for me - BRF and CN, in BRF I was in a US Top 40 guild, not quite looking to play that much anymore but I’m open to 3/4 days a week as long as raid ends prior to midnight EST.

Currently ilvl 245 with my 3 set unholy bonus and enjoying the game.

If you want to chat discord is: emerz#5026

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 3/10M SOD | 10/10M CN and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We got a slow start, about 6 weeks late to be exact, before forming here.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
BNet: Syoki#11119, Discord: Syoki#7682

hello friends

~Flagged for Rename~ from Area-52 is an adult guild focused on pushing for CE each tier. We are currently 3/10M and raid Tues & Wed from 9-12PM EST. I’d love to chat more, add me on Discord Ojntoast#1029 (Preferred) or Bnet Ojntoast#1442.

Including our recruitment post so you can get a better idea of who we are. [H] 9/10M - T/W - CE-focused drama-free guild - LF brew, melee, boomkin, mage - #110 by Ojntoast-area-52

Would be awesome to find somewhere for tomorrows reset. I’d prefer guilds that are 3/10M+.

emerz#5026

Greetings Adventurer!

< Salt Factory > of Arthas is a 2 night a week Cutting Edge Mythic progression guild.

What we offer

An active community of players that run Mythic Plus regularly. A laid back environment that is fun and enjoyable. Progression raiding on a two day schedule that leaves you with plenty of time to enjoy other aspects of the game or life.

What we expect from you

We expect raiding experience in previous tiers of relevant content. All of our raiders are expected to maintain close to 100% attendance during progression content. It should be apparent that you are putting forth the maximum amount of effort in improving your characters effectiveness.

Current Progression
3/10M Sanctum of Domination
9/10M Castle Nathria
12/12M NYA
7/8M EP

Raid Times:
9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Sunday (optional)

Recruiting Needs
Very strong Shadow Priest

Contact