<H> Shadow Priest, 236 Unholy Shard Set, LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Greetings Traveler :crossed_swords:

Reviewing offers from groups that achieved M SOD 3/10 & higher.

I’m a mighty Shadow Priest on the lookout for an ambitious, consistent, and mature guild to unstoppably crush M SOD, mercilessly score high M+ keys, and have a hell of a lot of fun slaying!

I exhibit an attitude consistent with constant honing of my skills and deepening my knowledge of the class and encounters. I have a great focus on flawlessly performing the mechanics while parsing at my very best.
I improve through analysis of my and top player’s logs, reflection on the pulls, YT vods and written guides, peer advice.

On the personal side, I’m an optimistic idealist & a disciplined realist at the same time. I’m a 28 y.o. career man striving to excel at everything I decide to undertake, not losing at the fun life has to offer. I played all the top MMOs and MOBAs for the past ~20 years, I just can’t stop loving 'em!

What I bring to the table at the moment:
Character: Ainosanima-Hyjal, 236 ilvl, NF
SOD: AOTC
CN: 7/10 M (1-6 with Elevated-Hyjal, M SLG and P3 M Sire with the Seventh Breakfast-BleedingHollow)
M+ S1: 2.2k io
rPvP S1: 1950cr
Alt: ramping up Guardian/Boomkin
Other: Internet Speed: 600m/s; low latency; smooth performance; clear UI
My 9.1 Goal: CE SOD, M+20^ keys, full legendary parse stack

Schedule - earliest start time:

• MT: 7PM
  • EST: 9PM
  • PST: 6PM

I love trials and am happy to transfer servers for the right guild.
I can’t post logs/r.io in here, find me there!

Discord: Wild Caesar#0855
BattleNet: Barbarian#21380

Hi Ainosanima,

[Ferk] Horde - Area52 is 9/10H SoD 1/10M and 8/10M CN. We are recruiting a couple exceptional DPS for mythic progression. The guild has been around for a few tiers now and has a very relaxed/friendly environment.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8pm-11am EST. Our goal is to push CE on a 6 hour schedule in a casual setting. If you have any flexibility on your earliest start time, we would love to add a player of your caliber to the team.

If you are interested please contact me via bnet or discord and if not good luck in your search!

Bnet: Wilmo22#1212
Discord: Wilmo2432#6955

How’s it going Ainosanima,

I’m Mag, the raid lead of Atrophy. We’re an Alliance Stormrage CE guild. We got 10/10 M last tier and are currently clearing through Sanctum (10/10H, 3/10M). Our raid times are Thurs, Sun, Mon 7:30 -10:30 pm EST.

We are a Mythic progression oriented guild that’s been raiding since WoD and with a history of many CEs. Each tier our rank has gotten better and we’re looking to continue that trend. Biggest thing we’re looking for are players with a positive attitude, mechanically sound, and knowledge of the class / spec they are playing.

If you’re interested, or have any questions, add me on bnet or discord and I’ll get back to you asap!

Bnet: Empress#1110
Discord: Empress#3310

Hi Ainosanima,

If you are able to raid a little bit earlier than your stated times our guild may be a great option. We Raid Tuesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST & Sunday 7:30pm-11:30pm EST. We achieve CE each tier on a 2 day schedule and would be happy to talk more if those times work for you. I have attached more information about our guild below