[H] Shadow priest 2/10M looking for mythic raiding guild

I’m moving my shadow priest to Mal’Ganis and am searching for a mythic raiding guild at the same or higher experience as me (2/10M 10/10H), no more than three nights a week. In the past I’ve pushed for cutting edge in WoD/early Legion, as well as heroic raiding in WotLK/MoP before mythic was introduced.

Currently residing on Arthas, character name Zarists, 216 ilvl.
Can’t link logs, but I have several recent logged raids on WCL.
I also have a 215 ilvl rogue Brozinger-Mal’Ganis that I try to keep geared and up to date.

Post here or DM my btag KRC#1232.

Lok’tar, Brozinger!

Cinder and Ash, Mal’ganis Horde raids Fri/Sat 7-10 central. We’re 3/10m and have openings for ranged dps.

Paeoni
btag: Ember#1670
discord, preferred: Ember#2528

Hi Brozinger! I just found your post, and I think you’d be a great fit for our group. I put our generic post down below so please check it out, and if it sounds good lets talk soon! Beef#12743 is my B-tag.

Hello, Buds Til Disband is looking to expand our roster for SL!!

Raid Days/Times

• Friday and Saturday 9 - 12 EST,.

Guild information

The guild has been around for the better part of 5 years! We’ve transferred faction/server both once before, but Mal’Ganis was our home for all of BfA, and will continue to be that way for SL!

We will always get AoTC, but the ultimate goal is always to push into mythic. We’re trying to find those with that same attitude/skill to achieve goals, but keeping the game enjoyable as well :slight_smile:

We’ve built a good community here, and we’re looking for right minded individuals to join us. Raiding should be fun, and we strive to keep the atmosphere light, but at the same time serious enough to be conscience of everyone’s time, and investment. You’ll usually find us in discord talking smack, and cracking jokes on a nightly basis. We run a lot of M + too, so if that’s something you enjoy try us out!

Progression

• 2/10 Mythic

• 10/10 Heroic

Currently Recruiting

• Strong DPS! Melee or Ranged (Having a viable offspec tank or heals is a big plus!)

Contact Information

B-Tag - Beef#12743 Please reach out. I’m always willing to have a quick voice chat in discord to answer any questions :).