[H] Shadow Priest 192 Item Lvl Looking For Guild

yes i am horde, my classic character is alliance. currently on tichondrius. Lil new to retail would like to get into the raiding scene. Also enjoy doing mythic keys. Would like to find a raiding guild that has a spot for a shadow priest. Im ava wed, thurs, sunday @8-11:30est. Want to start with castle normal and work my way into heroic. Some CN raid experience from pugs. discord @ GAINZ#2896

Looks like you are alliance, but your post has [H] so wasn’t sure if maybe you are gonna be faction changing. If so, my guild, Phoenix Rises, is recruiting and we are actually in need of a Shadow Priest. We run raids on Friday and Sunday from 5-8 pm server so not sure if the times would work for you or not. We also spam mythics and mythic+ heavy on Saturday to gear people up. If you are interested, you can always add me, Aretas#1131.

My classic character is alliance

Ahh okay, gotcha. Well if you are interested, I posted my bnet above, and my discord is Art(Jer)#1558.

still looking

Maybe we can help?
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/grim-batol-surfers-410-n-lf-more-welcome-home/808557