[H] <Server Transfer> 7/8M Lf Dps/Heals

Who we are

We are a tight knit group of friends that have done plenty of mythic in the past but are looking to stick together for BFA. We are all competitive and progress focused but also love !@#$ing around. We all have vulgar senses of humor and love roasting each-other so it would be beneficial if you were similar.

What we are looking for

We are looking for like minded people who wanna have a good time and joke around in discord but still progress while doing so.

Class Priority List

Dps DK Very High

MW Monk Very High

Warlock Very High

Other RDPS High

Melee Dps Medium

Raid Times

We raid from 6:00-9:00 PM PST on Wednesday and Friday’s as our mythic progression raids. On Sundays at the same time we do an optional heroic clear for anyone who still needs gear for heroic or wants to gear an alt up.

What we expect

When we raid we expect everyone to bring food and flasks. We will try to provide as many as possible but it will be up to the player to ensure they are fully buffed. Everyone must have some knowledge of the fights before we go in to make progression easier, this can be either watching videos or reading guides that will be posted in our discord. Everyone should also have a pretty good understanding of their class, we don’t expect amazing parses on progression but we will be looking through the logs to make sure no one is slacking.

More Info

We also frequently run mythic+'s with each-other, some of our members are interested in pushing high keys in BFA with the right group. Additionally many of us are interested in BFA PvP, so there will be plenty of variety during non raid nights.

How to Apply

If you are interested in joining or just seeing how you’d fit in message me or my officer on discord(Dirty#9802, birkagh#4545) or add me us on bnet (Jari#11343, birkagh#1975)

bump

bump limit

bump boi back in action

bippity bumpity

he bumped me.
Hes so good (x4)

I am bumping this post friendo

Lemme hit you with that hot Bumperino~!

Help these nerds get 8/8. Apply today.

Bumping this post

does anyone even play this game anymore? bump btw

bump btwxd