[H] Seraph - R2 Disasterpiece T23 AOTC 3/9M - T/W/Th 6:30-8:30 CST PM LF ALL

Disasterpiece - AOTC 3/9M ( 6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, Tu/We/Th )

Part of the fantastic community of US-Mal’Ganis, Disasterpiece wants to have a progress-oriented raid schedule with a team of 30+ like-minded individuals who want to party.
If this sounds like the team for you, contact Oneg#11294 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild .com to apply!

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 7/9M, AOTC (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120
  2. Disasterpiece - 3/9M, AOTC (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294
  3. Wubs & Friends - 1/9M, AOTC (10pm - 1am CST Wednesday - wubs#1753

Guild Master : Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
[b]Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

We are always looking for exceptional applicants.

6 Likes

Disasterpiece is still looking for just about every position!

4 Likes

Wonderful team with wonderful people. <3

3 Likes

Seraph is a great and HUGE community!

2 Likes

That needs raiders! ^ Please PST!

2 Likes

Oh, look, a post with all my favorite Seraph raiders <3

3 Likes

Bumpin’ the post for a bumpin’ guild

3 Likes

spots open for tanks?

At the moment we have three tanks on the roster, but having more m+ tanks would be love! Feel free to app or pst!

2 Likes

In need of RDPS! Doesn’t matter the class just need some range people!

4 Likes

BoD is here! We have had an amazing first night and are looking for a few more RDPS to round off the roster! If you have any questions at all please feel free to add me! Oneg#11294

2 Likes

Hey everyone! Seraphguild. com/2 was updated with needs going into the next week! Please let me know if you are interested!

1 Like

We still are looking for people going into week 2 of BoD! We are doing well and want to add you to our roster! Message either me (Diddy177#1798) or our raid leader Oneg (Oneg#11294) with questions!

2 Likes

Was your raid team not everything you wanted? Is Jaina really just a dreadlord created by someone that was forced to watch Frozen one too many times? We dont know but we can help with the first one!!

2 Likes

You know where to find me! The website has been recently updated with new recruitment needs, yet as always, all exceptional applications will be reviewed!

1 Like

Congrats on your start into mythic content Oneg and Disasterpiece!!

2 Likes

We’d love to add more ranged DPS to our roster! Message Diddy177#1798 or Oneg#11294 if you’d like to join a fun, mature, and progression oriented raid team :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Still looking for strong RDPS

Fastest way to get in touch with me is through discord (Oneg#2134) after sending in the quick google form!

Oneg#2134

1 Like

Great group, great times, great loot!

2 Likes

Jaina dying tonight boys and girls!

2 Likes