(H-Sen'Jin) LF a Guild to do AOTC in DF

Edited to expand a bit:

We’re a mage, (ele) shaman and druid (typically boom or heals). We’re good players who have been playing wow since vanilla. We dropped off in Shadowlands after AOTC and KSM in the first patch due to Maw-fatigue.

I’ve frequently led raids throughout the expansions, but less of our crew will be playing in DF, so we’re looking for a friendly guild of like-minded players looking to get AOTC and KSM in DF.

Hey hey! I saw your post and I think we could work well for you!

Beyond Reasonable Clout was formed at the beginning of Shadowlands with the goal of becoming a strong CE guild. Created by high-end mythic raiders our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything.

After a late start to CN and pushing to 8/10m, we collectively decided to take a break after 9.1 with the state of the game. Now that Dragonflight is here, the game is in a way better place than it was, it is time to restart and build to be stronger than ever!

Our long term goal is to get CE every tier, each faster than the previous.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid times are as follows:

Tuesday: 9PM-12AM PST (12AM-3AM EST Server)
Wednesday: 9PM-12AM PST (12AM-3AM EST Server)
Thursday: 9PM-12AM PST (12AM-3AM EST Server)

We feel our raiders should be able to have fun playing the game and not constantly farming, to help with that, we provide all consumables except damage potions.

We are recruiting for Mythic raiding as well as M+, PvP, and social stuff! Everyone is welcome! Availability in most classes and rolls, raid spots are and will always be competitive.

If you would like to talk more please message me in game at Bloodtypered#1344, message in discord at Alextbaker#6694 or simply reply to this post. Look forward to discussing more with you. =)

Thanks for the reply! I’ll check with the others. Not sure we want to commit to three late nights a week.

1 Like

No worries =) if anything changes let me know

Hello. I’m not sure what time frame you are looking for. Day Raiders is forming up to do morning raids on weekdays. If you want to talk about goals message me.
BN. Jolenar#11150
Discord ryaden#5511

Hey, Graven! We’re looking for a few more DPS to round out our DF roster. However, we’re on Zul’jin. Totally understand if a transfer wouldn’t be in the cards, but figured we’d see if there’s interest. Let us know!

Perfectly Average [H] / Unusually Average [A] - US-Zul’Jin - At Perfectly/Unusually Average, our goal is simple: deliver a fun, relaxed environment, while we slay bosses.

Formed by ex-mythic/CE raiders, we wanted to take a step back to enjoy the game again. With Dragonflight on the horizon, our sights have shifted to obtain AotC every patch. While our raiding objective has changed, our leadership philosophy hasn’t. We’ll always aim to ensure leadership focuses on transparency. Our raiders should understand why we’re struggling and what issues we’re facing and how to best overcome them. In the end, we’re all on the same team.

We are a super laid-back group of people; even during progression. We feel that a guild should be something outside of just raiding. We actively run keys, achievement runs, as well as arena and BG sessions.

In the end, this is just a video game. We’re all here to have fun and get the fattest loot. Real life happens and sometimes it gets in the way of that. If you’re vocal with the leadership team, we understand needing to miss. As long as you can provide us with some sort of notice (we’d prefer it if it’s more than an hour), then we understand your need to miss.

Raid Schedule:

• Tues 8:30 – 11:00 PM EST

• Thurs 8:30 – 11:00 PM EST

We’re looking for:

• Tank - None

• Heal – None

• DPS – Will consider all classes and specs

You may be a good fit if…

• You want focus and progression, but are not looking to make this into a full-time job

• You always work to improve yourself in and out of raid

• You want an atmosphere that’s chill but knows that when it’s time to kill a boss

• You enjoy a guild that has people online outside of raid nights

Discord:

• Hooliggan#6200

• Kerp#1920

• Zerowow#7569

Jolenar, do you do any weekend raiding? We all work, so weekday mornings wouldn’t work for us.

Heya Gravenimage, Problematic is a group of middle aged delinquents seasoned players looking to get an early and fairly painless AOTC and then move into Mythic for the rest of the patch. If you want to raid on Wednesday and Thursday 7-9 PST, feel free to reach out to Wedgezilla#1953 (Battle Net) Crunx#2635 (Discord) or read up about us on the Hyjal forum.

Hey Gravenimage,

A little about us below, we are AOTC focused and really have quality players that are mechanically sound. We look for personality fit, we really want people to enjoy raiding and so finding people that can preform and fit as a person is our top priority.

Eleventh Hour is a new raiding guild for World of Warcraft on the Medivh-US server cluster. We ‌were created from raiders from another great guild that had to go more causal in Dragonflight. We are looking to progress at a quick pace with AOTC always the goal and Mythic raiding after. We are a new guild but raiders have CE and AOTC experience from past expansions.

We also run Mythic +, many players push keys into the 20’s and are looking to keep that going for this next expansion.

We are always looking for exceptional players. Feel free to reach out with any questions.​

Eleventh Hour Raid Times

Wednesday & Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

If you are interested in this team please feel free to contact our officers with any questions.​

Contact Info

Airwaves, Guild Council | kjjohn4#1697 - Battletag | Airwaves#4228 - Discord

Brahminn, Guild Council | brahmin#11515- Battletag | Brahmin#4966 - Discord

Gravenimage,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind, a newly formed guild whose core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, so if that’s your thing, come check us out. We only ask that you be respectful of the people around you. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We are a new guild looking to expand our ranks and our community. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 22s, and will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est come DF. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

I would love to have you three and perhaps you could be part of the leadership of the guild. Like to chat. BT is Blood#1210

Sadly no. I have seen some weekend morning guilds out there though. Good luck with your search.

Thank you for all of the messages!

Most of your guilds sound wonderful, but the raid times don’t seem to be lining up for us. One of us currently works either Tuesday or Wednesday evening every week, so we’re trying to avoid those dates. We’re also looking to avoid raiding on both Friday and Saturday night, though daytime weekends would be great.

I guess the bottomline is we’re looking for Sunday/Monday/Thursday night and/or weekend mornings or afternoons.

Hey there! I’m the GM of HR Department a newly formed lead guild for an established cross-server community. (Guild based on Silver Hand). We are an AOTC and M+ group focused on building a collaborative and inclusive environment.

We raid Wed/Thurs nights from 8-11ET (5-8PT) and are receuting for DPS roles. If you think we might be a fit, you can reach me on disc at Ky#8778

Our longer description is available here

Ky, you guys sound great. Still dealing with the Wed issue for one of my buddies–I’ll circle back if there’s any flexibility.

We’re flexible with one night a week raiders or late raiders if needed. Feel free to hit me up on disc (Ky#8778) if you’d like to chat more. :slight_smile: