[H] Second Wind AOTC guild LFM - 9/9N & 9/9H

< Second Wind > offers a semi-casual Heroic raid environment where we have fun while still marching toward achieving AotC at a good rate every tier.

We are also building up our M+ community. Many of our members are doing 15-20 Keys but we are more Raid oriented. We are also seeking more social members.
Also as of 10.1 recruitment will be open to both horde and alliance

About Us

We have been raiding together collectively since Uldir (Sept 2018) with a few of us dating back together to early Legion. By forming Second Wind we have come together to continue chasing new content and are looking forward to finding more folks to join us. In addition to raiding, several of our members regularly run M+ dungeons and enjoy pushing those keys. Do not be afraid to ask about joining if you do not have much experience with raiding! Our veterans are happy to share their knowledge.

Expectations
• Be respectful
• Be on time to raid. We know that life happens so just let someone know if you’ll be out a night and we will see you next time!
• Come to raid prepared having reviewed the fights and bring your own potions (we provide cauldrons and feasts)
• Be open to constructive, private feedback and be willing to improve

Raid Times Wednesday and Thursday 6:00-9:00pm server time.

Our raid team is looking for:

Tanks

• Closed!

Heals

• Priest - High
  • Evoker - closed
  • Druid - closed
  • Shaman - High
  • Monk - High
  • Paladin - closed

Ranged DPS

• Mage - High
  • Druid - closed
  • Evoker - Low
  • Warlock - High
  • Priest - Low
  • Shaman - High
  • Hunter - Closed

Melee DPS

• Death Knight - Med
  • Shaman - High
  • Rogue - High
  • Warrior - Low
  • Hunter - Closed
  • Druid - Low
  • Monk - Medium
  • Demon Hunter - High
  • Paladin - Low

Regardless of what we have available if you are interested please feel free to apply anyway :slight_smile: either within the in game guild finder, or msg one of our officer on bnet

Raid Lead - Joeystone#1247
GM - PaddyD#1490

3 Likes

We are now 7/8 H thanks to a lovely PUG Preservation Evoker. We’d really like to have one of our own! Don’t make a poor, beleaguered, RSham reroll, please.

1 Like

Still working on Raz, but we got some good attempts this week. Still looking for a couple of reliable healers. We would love a DK DPS and a Mage.

Mythic+ is going great. Quite a few of us have gotten KSM. Could certainly use a Meta healer for the push group.

Joey#1629

2 Likes

Just a little update, As of next Raid we’ll be focusing on getting our AOTC / H Raz Kill. So anyone like minded who doesn’t mind progression will be more than welcomed to join us :slight_smile:

Hey! I’m a Preservation Evoker transferring to Thrall. I’ve sent a Battle.net friend request to the three accounts listed, and I would love to talk about your guild! My tag is morris#1748

2 Likes

8/8 Done! AoTC achieved this week. We’ll still be raiding and keeping active, main goal is to increase our roster for the next raid content so feel free to apply! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What he said, more people the better, 5/5

2 Likes

Still recruiting for 10.1 :slight_smile: room for more heals and dps!

1 Like

I highly support these fine chaps. Truly, you can not find a better band of merry folk!

1 Like

Hey Interested in talking more about your guild! sounds like a good fit for me.
heres what im looking for in a guild.
An adult humored guild
Raiding and possibly M+ Dungeons
Semi Hardcore but no douchebag
Raiding early to late evening
Im returning from a break, i havent raided seriously since WOD where i was Raiding leading a Mythic raid group and an officer in the guild.
Im Looking for a Full time resto druid healing spot but for the right guild would consider being a flex on my druid or if a druid didnt fit the healing team i would consider my MW monk instead Daliara

If your interested or have question you can Contact me on my toons or i suggest Real ID Lillari#1148

Thanks in advance for you time and consideration

1 Like

Unholy DK here. oVentus#4496 on Discord. Also open to running keys.

(Warning: I am terrible at this game)

1 Like

Me and buddy are looking for raiding guild exactly like this.

I’m a 425 Shadow Priest and he is a 420 Holy Paladin, we both already have KSM, and have done 8/9 normal. We typically run 15-17 keys right now.

B-net is : Fusillade#11596

Discord: Over#2249

1 Like

Great! added all 3 of you to Bnet :slight_smile:
We definitely have room for all 4 of you, I got a hectic weekend but we’ll talk soon and I’ll hold a spot for you guys in next weeks raid if we don’t get a chance to speak before then

My name might be Vague - but there’s nothing vague about Second Wind: a collection of good players who just want to enjoy the game with minimal elitism.

8/9 Heroic as of tonight, still looking for a few more to finish off our raid comp :slight_smile: read above to see if we’re looking for your class or if we’re the right fit!

I applied via the guild finder! Let me know if it’s better to DM someone directly, I just didn’t want to bug anyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey! I saw and approved it yesterday, if it didn’t go through for some reason then add me to bnet: Joeystone#1247

Can pretty much msg anyone you see online and let them know you talked to me on the forums :slight_smile: