[H] Second Wind 8/8H Recruiting!

< Second Wind > offers a semi-casual Heroic raid environment where we have fun while still marching toward achieving AotC at a good rate every tier. We achieved AotC in Uldir, BoD, and CoS.

We want to build up our M+ community. We are also seeking more social members.

About Us
We have been raiding together collectively since Uldir with a few of us dating back together to early Legion. By forming Second Wind we have come together to continue chasing new content and are looking forward to finding more folks to join us. In addition to raiding, several of our members regularly run M+ dungeons and enjoy pushing those keys. Do not be afraid to ask about joining if you do not have much experience with raiding! Our veterans are happy to share their knowledge.

Expectations
• Be respectful
• Be on time to raid. We know that life happens so just let someone know if you’ll be out a night and we will see you next time!
• Come to raid prepared having reviewed the fights and bring your own potions (we provide cauldrons and feasts)
• Be open to constructive, private feedback and be willing to improve

Raid Times Usually Tuesday and Thursday 7:00-9:30pm EDT (Subject to change)

Current Raid Recruitment as of 09/09
• Tanks: 1 Position opened
• Healers: 2-3 Positions opened
• Ranged DPS: open, in particular looking for mage, shaman, shadow priest, hunter (bonus for heal OS)
• Melee DPS: wide open, in particular looking for paladin, warrior, rogue, monk (bonus for tank OS)

If you are interested please message me - Dennix#1965

I am bumping this :slight_smile:

Bumping to the top!

Hello Tieno saw your post raid days and times work out perfectly for us and were interested in joining, group of 5
VDH/Havoc 435ilvl always looking to run keys tank or dps 8/8 Heroic
Mistweaver Monk 434ilvl always looking to run keys heals or dps on dh/rogue 6/8 Heroic
Affliction Lock 435ilvl 8/8 Heroic
Demonology Lock 430ilvl
Frost Dk 403ilvl been working on gearing him through mythic pluses

Here is my bnet Disco1983#1542 ill add you as well, look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your time.

Bumping this again <3

Bumping! Looking for 1/2 more healers and DPS!

Bumping this

Bumping this! We are still looking for more DPS to join our raid team!

Bump still looking for more dps for raids.

Bumping Bumping Bumping! Come DPS for us <3

I would offer but I come as a group of 4 (1 tank, 1 heals, 1 melee dps, and me).

I know our healer has a shadow OS but I don’t know about our tank.

Sounds like a good group though. GL in the hunt though!

add me on bnet and we can talk! Our tanks have off specs so we could swap around as required.

Bump still looking for dps for raids, Accepting all roles for mythic plus, Raid tonight 10/3/19 invs go out at 6:15pm EST pull at 6:30pmEST Currently working on Azshara progression

Hey Disco,

The three of us had a good time running with you guys Tuesday night. Think we’re gonna ask if we can join the guild itself.

Also have another player who wants to come with (priest heals raider who has to sit out the rest of the tier due to real life).

Sounds good Aedred glad you had a goodtime and we would love to have you guys, that is fine they can still join if they want to, we understand real life happens. I will be on after work around 5:45 pm

Well just a few non-raid questions before we sign up but we’ll discuss tonight.

We are 8/8H. Looking to do a bit of mythic raiding. Looking for more DPS!

interested sent friend request Healz4days#11350

Bumping! still looking to grow our team! add me to chat

hello! bumping this post! We are still looking for amazing people!