[H] <Scrub Legion> 7/9H recruiting all for AotC and Mythic Tues/Thurs 9-12 EST

Scrub Legion is a 6 hour semi-hardcore guild that formed at the beginning of Shadowlands with the goal of getting AOTC and pushing for CE every tier. The primary goals of Scrub Legion raiding will always be to have a great time and be as efficient as possible with our 6 hours a week.

Through the process of recruiting new members in Shadowlands we were lucky enough to recruit many talented players who are also awesome people. If you enjoy raiding but also enjoy other games (Pushing M+, League, Overwatch, OSRS, Valorant, TFT, party games) it is likely you will find common interests with members of our guild and growing discord community.
~
Current Raid Progression:
Aberrus: 7/9H

Previous Raid Progression:
Castle Nathria: 10/10H, 4/10M
Sanctum of Domination: 10/10H, 4/10M
Sepulcher of the First Ones: 11/11H (no mythic attempts, decided to raid more casually this tier)
Vault of the Incarnates: 8/8H 6/8M

Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9-12 EST

Please reach out if you are interested!
Discord: Williams#5152
Bnet: Goofygoober#1827

Looking for trials in all roles for our next reclear!

Its unbelievably pog here.

Still lookin for trials!~

What slots are you looking to fill? Is there a minimum ilvl requirement to join/trial?

408 Havoc DH , if you have any slots open for melee. One of your new trials Rodzerk can vouch for me Zebulba23#1839

Still LF trials for reclear on the 19th!

Bumpy McDumpy

416 Warrior can Tank or DPS 2/8M
Discord: Williams#5152

Looking for a tank to trial ASAP! Also dude above you just posted my discord not yours =(

Where them tanky lads at

Kurog down, lookin for all trials. If you are a solid tank with mythic experience LF a guild I beg you to reach out, you won’t regret it :wink:

Bumpy for pumpy~

Bumping for all talented recruits :wink:

Big bumps for big pumps ~

Looking for trials on all roles for Tuesday reclear!

Looking for trials of all classes/specs

Looking for some pog lads to trial

Still reclearing and looking for trials on reclear this coming Tuesday!

Bumping for pog trials