👩‍🌾[H] Saturday afternoon AOTC oriented 7H Team

11:45a-3pm Sat. No raging, lots of laughs - Slightly Ahead of the Curve raid team. AOTC each tier since creation in Legion.

Recruiting solid DPS and a healer! Briar#1421

:) Pensive/PĂ©nsive-Dual Faction Community Guild info :slight_smile:

It’s a comfortable team to be in. There’s no judgment made for mistake we make, while we still focus on progressing through the content presented to us.

BTW, if you’re new to the guild and have read this, whisper me the following code during the raid: YodaJokes! You’ll get a surprise!

1 Like

Hi all,
Thanks for checking out this recruitment post by Pensive [H].

At the start of BFA most of my raiding guild from Legion had re-rolled/quit/just didn’t want to raid anymore so I found myself without a guild for a few weeks after launch. The trouble with finding a guild was that my availability was pretty limited to weekends and during the day. I was fortunate enough to be matched with the Pensive group that was looking to fill some spots in the LFG tool and I really liked my first experience with them.

For a few weeks I was an alternate because of my hesitation to leave the server I spent 11 years on to join Pensive on the Dalaran server. After a few weeks I realized that they were a really good fit, and as far as I knew they liked me too. So I did the transfer and have not a single regret.

We have a variety of teams and players that enjoy a wide range of content. Pensive [H] also has a sister guild on Alliance. Currently there are two raid teams on Horde. This team and a more learning focused raid where people can get into the content in a non-progression focused environment. Weekly M+ night where you are invited to sign up and leadership puts together groups both for pushes and lower keys, but people are always down for a m+. There are a multitude of events always happening. Contests, giveaways and material drives for the guild bank. Management puts a lot of effort and time into running the guild smoothly and it shows.

Please consider joining or at the very least talk to Briar.

TL:DR
Amazing guild
Lots to do
Serious Management
Please consider joining

1 Like

Recruiting healer and dps!

Azshara at 8%!

RAWR!!

This team is amazing. We are at the same time super chill and focused. I know that sounds like an urban legend, but let me tell you, such things exist!

We’ve been getting AOTC ever since the team formed back in Legion. Every Saturday we get together for some fun and games, and some progression, too.

We are a solid group of experienced players, and we’re more than happy to talk strategy and discuss new takes on bosses. Everyone knows very well what they are doing, and we strive to motivate each other towards our common goals.

Things you should look for while raiding with us:

• We always strive to improve our performance, figuring out mechanics and things like that. You’re encouraged to speak up if you have anything to contribute
  • We try to be as prepared as we can, so we share videos and guides, and come to raid with pots, runes and all that jazz
  • We will not pester you about your performance; while doing your job well (be it tanking, healing or DPS) is important, we trust you to do your best and to know your class and role
  • Cauldrons and Feasts are provided by us

We expect you to:

• Have fun with us
  • Be kind to your raid comrades
  • Offer constructive criticism if you have anything to contribute

Other things that may pop up during raid:

• We poke fun at each other so be advised that there is a risk that you will end up rolling on the floor laughing
  • Pets occasionally say hi through our microphones so expect some occasional barks or meows
  • Raid may be “accidentally” disbanded; keep calm and wait for a new invite!
  • Check your loot spec!
  • If you enjoy raiding with us, we always welcome new members to our guild. Come join us, we have cookies!
1 Like

<3 Azshara down on Heroic!

Recruiting for next tier!