[H] <Samdwch> - 6/12M | Recruiting for Mythic Ny'alotha

Samdwch

We are a brand new two night mythic progression guild build up of past CE players from both Barthilas and Frostmourne. Our current raid nights are Wednesday and Sunday 8pm-11pm server time, with an optional alt/heroic raid Thursday 8pm-11pm server time.
The current raid roster is “indescribable”, so if you are looking for a super serious raiding environment we probably aren’t the guild for you. However, if you want to play with a bunch of hot dudes then throw through an application.

Currently Recruiting:
We are currently on the look out for all DPS specs with a primary focus on ranged, however still apply if you consider yourself an exceptional player. Hell, apply even if you aren’t an exceptional player, we could use the laugh.
Apply: forms.gle/zebtvRYRCSLJxtiP7 (forums won’t allow links for some dumb reason)

Contact Details:
If you have any questions regarding the guild before applying, don’t hesitate to either whisper me in game, add Botnyi#1744 on Battlenet, or Botnyi#5293 on discord.

You like Death Grips?
Their early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when Exmilitary came out in 2011, I think they really came into their own, artistically and autistically. The whole album has a distorted, angst filled sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He’s been compared to God, but I think MC RIDE has a far more bitter, cynical outlook on life. In 2012, Death Grips released this; The Money Store, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is “I’ve seen footage”. A song so catchy, most people probably don’t listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it’s not just about the pleasures of the dark side of the web and the trend of violence. It’s also a personal statement into MC RIDE’s life growing up. - Bumpi, 2020

Bumpi bump