Salvation No More

Salvation has moved to US-Thrall. If you wish to come follow us there and raid with us don't hestiate to look us up!
2 Likes
Friend req sent to MikeFre#1331
Added our discord info incase anyone need to reach us thru more various means. All are welcome to check out.
Today is the day! The Battle for Azeroth begins! Searching for CC and SoE's finest. 3 weeks out from Uldir!
Hope everyone is enjoying launch, 120, and grinding those dungeons and islands. Still looking for people to flesh out our roster and get into Uldir strong! Hit me up on b.net for quick response
Still actively recruiting for Uldir. Search is high on Tank and Healer. hit me up on b.net or discord for quick response
1 week away until the release of Mythic +, Warfronts and Uldir! Still actively recruiting players! Where the hunters at?
weekend is here and just a few days until UIdir! still actively recruiting hit me up! Will accommodate a class that may not be on the list!
Uldir opens tomorrow! Still looking for some hunters to join in on the fight!
Still actively recruiting those who want in on the raiding action in Uldir. We raid again tonight. Looking for those hunters and other range dps!
looking for some key melee dps and ranged dps!!! hit me up! looking to go into heroic this week! dont miss out on some heroic action!
starting on Heroic Uldir this Thursday! Looking to getting into the heroic raiding scene hit us up!
great week so far for us as we enter heroic and looking to push heroic in the weeks to come. Tuesday we look forward to a 1hr45-2hr clear of normal and possible get our 3 heroic kills in the 3hr time we have. Come Thursday its all about progressing and reach 8/8H! Looking for hunters and locks. Searching for a mistweaver monk who not only heals but can be flexible to play dps or tank if needed if the fight calls for less healers. Only good things to come this week! Hope to see you those interested to join us in raid!
still actively recruiting players!!!
Got H Zek'voz down! 30% on Vectis. Good run tonight. Still actively recruiting raiders! Looking for that AoTC and possibly shot at running some mythic progression!
Heroic Vectis is down! Still actively recruiting!!!
Zul is down! Got Mythrax passed 2nd phase 2. Next week full on heroic progression! AoTC here we come! Come join us and get this together! Mythic raiding is on our horizon!
Tomorrow we will start heroic and keeping heroic only from here on out as our only focus. Looking to reach 8/8H and begin pushing into mythic. We are looking for more ranged dps to make it possible! If your schedule matches ours we love to have you join us on our quest to 8/8H AoTC and into mythic difficulty!
H Mythrax down!!!! Working on H G'hunn Thursday and maybe work on Mythic Taloc! We currently have 18 consistent players and we need more to make our mythic team set and ready to push thru!
made some progress on H Ghunn. Got to see some pepperonis but unable to grab the kill. Still looking for CC/SoE finest to push us thru and get us going into mythic! If your looking to get AoTC and try out some mythic come thru. We are still actively recruiting!