Salvation No More

8/8!! H G'hunn is down! Need to fill out spots for Mythic! We are all anxious to attempt to down M Taloc , Mother and hopefully more. If your into doing H/M content hit us up!
Mythic Taloc DOWN!!!!!!!

Still looking to fill out the last 3 spots on our mythic raid team. Currently cross realming players but would much prefer all in house. Looking to fill out these spots with hunters and warlocks. Other classes mentioned as need can still join. It would allow us to cycle/replace low dps

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving! Will try to be active during the holidays as we look to fill up our roster to 20. Ranged DPS is in demand. 2 Hunters, 2 Locks, 1 Mage and that should balance it all out. We are not raiding tomorrow due to Turkey Day! We will resume raiding on Tuesday starting with Mythic and Heroic on Thursday. Hope to hear back from anyone interested in raiding with us as we attempt to push mythic until the week before Christmas. At that pt we will be taking a break for the holidays then returning after New years for the Battle of Dazar’alor!

Back to buisness! Still actively recruiting. Ranged and Healers at the top of priority! Other classes are still welcome to apply. We will make consideration for outstanding applicants :wink:

Killed Mythic Mother. Unfortunately due to RL, job scheduling, final exams, holiday travelling it probably won’t count on wowprogress. Will update if it does. We are aggressively searching for the dps classes and healers above. Hit me up my battletag if interested and for quick response.

Mythic Mother down and this time it will count! Still actively recruiting!

We are recruiting for the Battle of Dazar’alor. If your interested in raiding the next raid teir on January 22 we welcome you to join us. We need all the classes above. If your not listed there could be some accomodations. We will be raiding Uldir up to January 17th. We will break for Christmas week and New Years day and return January 3rd.

Tonight will be the last night of raiding before we as a guild break for Christmas and New Years! We will return January 3rd and continue on our quest to acquire 1 or 2 more kills on mythic before the Battle of Dazar’alor. I will still be around on battletag during this time incase anyone wishes to join us when we return. We are also starting our search for players wishing progress thru the Battle of Dazar’alor raid. So whether you wish to help us on our quest or wait for Day 1 of BoD we need all especially those listed above in the recruit post! Exceptional applicants will always be considered.

Happy New Year everyone! Salvation is back from its break from the holidays! We return to raid tonight. We are still doing Heroic/Mythic Uldir until January 22nd when the new raid, Battle of Dazar’alor, releases! Our goal is to actively recruit for BoD so we can start off the new raid tier strong. Please take a look at classes missing/need to fill out our roster. If your class isn’t shown don’t worry still apply and we may consider you ^_^.

1 Like

Good Luck tonight. I recently joined the server to see how things are over here since I am running out of room on my main server. Always good to have options. :slight_smile:
Anyhow, best of luck tonight.

1 Like

Thanks. Welcome to the server!

1 Like

4 raids left to Battle of Dazar’alor. Still actively recruiting. Whether your coming back to warm up in Uldir or just wanna wait until the raid releases we welcome those interested.

1 Like

Looking to getting back into Mythic Thursday and progress whatever we can until BoD. Cleared Heroic. Still recruiting for Battle of Dazar’alor! Need all the classes mentioned above. If your not listed don’t worry we can accommodate if need be ^_^.

We raiding tonight! 1 week away from BoD! Need all that range dps!

6 days away! Still need all that range dps powahhh!

Just 2 days away from BoD! Still searching for ranged dps to fill out the roster.

today is the day! New raid! Still searching for a guild to raid with? Look no further than Salvation! Still searching for ranged dps but all classes welcomed!

Got 4 bosses down so far but overall a very fun raid dungeon. I would say im overall very happy with this teir and that 1st cutscene thou…Jaina oh my! lol

Looking forward to next week with more gear from normal for a nice push into heroic. Hit some snags on Grong but nonetheless he is down. We are still actively recuriting. Have a look above for what we are currently in need and searching for. Other classes not mention will be considered :slight_smile: