SFO 10/11N - 7/11H - 9/10M SoD - 9/10M Castle Nathria - Cutting Edge Ny’alotha on Area-52 is always looking out for Raiders who are determined and driven towards achieving Cutting Edge each tier, and having fun along the way.
The Leadership is well organized and structured as a brigade (Everyone has a specific role they manage within the guild).
SAF was formed 2½ months prior to Battle for Azeroth release by friends ( and friends of friends) who raided together at one point or another in previous expansions (with varying mythic experiences). The goal was to obtain CE, which we achieved in Ny’alotha, Cutting Edge remains the goal going from tier to tier on a light 6 hour schedule.
We strive to better ourselves each raid week and becoming a more solidified raiding unit, during trash there is a lot of banter, but when we’re facing a boss everyone turns the script and focuses up and gets things done.
Our raid times are Tuesday & Thursday from 8-11pm EST (Server Time).
Our optional night is Sunday 9-11pm EST. This is also the night where we’ll be doing Sale Runs to keep the Guild Bank sustained for progression costs.
P.S. First two weeks of a new tier (Heroic) we’ll raid on Wednesday (and other off nights) as long as people want to, to clear the instances as to not lose out on upgrades for the raid team.
— Currently Seeking — Up to date as of the 18th of March. All exceptional classes will be looked at and reviewed, even if not listed.
• Multi Tank for next tier (DK,Pala,Guardian,DH)
—What we have to offer—
• We’re a serious yet fun Raid Team without the massive time commitment of 3-5 raids (9+ hours) per week, we utilize the raid times to the fullest extent in order to progress at a steady pace.
• We supply guild repairs for Core Raiders/Raiders/Trials (Incremental per rank (As long as the Guild Bank is kept sustainable throughout each tier))
• During raids we supply Cauldrons, Feasts, Enchants & Gems, Armor Kits. We’ll continue to do so as long as everyone helps keep the bank sustainable.
• Only things you need to supply yourself are Potions, Oils/Stones & Augment Runes.
—What we expect of you—
Being on 15 minutes prior to raid start, ready to enter the instance.
We expect 90% attendance for raids overall
If it so happens you CAN’T make raid, you MUST post in our attendance channel (On Discord) otherwise it will be counted against your Trial/Attendance.
• Fully prepared for raids (Don’t forget grabbing things like your seals (When Applicable)) with consumables such as (Armor Kits, Oils/Stones, Tomes), watching the next fights in advance to have an idea of encounter mechanics)
• Knowing your class in and out, being able to maximize your output for each specific encounter (Talent Switching, don’t be “that” guy/girl who doesn’t care being talented wrong for an encounter, tomes are cheap) being up to date with class changes and so forth.
• Excellent raid awareness, being able to see what is happening around you and what is coming up next to avoid unnecessary damage taken or loss of damage.
• Being able to adjust quickly to changed circumstances that may arise during encounters.
• Team Player, the understanding of a rotating roster (This is very important, we don’t raid on an even 20 man roster, because Real Life will happen) to better optimize the raid for each boss as needed during Progression (WITHOUT getting Salty(We absolutely don’t have any interest in dealing with that)).
• Prior Mythic Raiding experience is required to some degree, you should know what comes with progression (There will be wipes) & a Stable Connection.
If you are interested, follow the link below to our application.
Dcóy Bnet → (Dcoy#1399) Discord → (Trikkster#8538) Guild Master/Recruiter/Ast Raid Lead