[h]<Sacred Fire> tues/thurs 8:30-11 est lfm

<Sacred Fire> was originally founded in 2010 by a group of in-game friends. We have a long history of raiding together going back to BC and Wrath. Our main focus in Shadowlands is AOTC raiding on a casual schedule.

We’re currently seeking experienced, goal-oriented raiders, as well as active social members.

High need for DK, WW Monk, and one Flex DPS/Healer. Open to other classes and specs as well.

Raid Schedule: Tues. and Thurs. 8:30pm to 11:00pm Eastern time.

Current Progression:
9/10 Heroic CN
10/10 Normal CN

If you’re looking for Heroic Raiding, and doing Mythic+ in a fun, relaxed environment, we encourage you to get in touch with us.
B-net: Hoob#11345 or Tiffin#11683

TY for your time!

Hello,

My guild pretty much disbanded following a lack of interest shortly after BfA hit and I took a break from the game for a while. I’m now a returning player who’s considering maybe getting back into raiding and your schedule looks like something that would work for me, so I might be interested.

Couple of questions for you:

What class/roles are you looking for?

AotC can be acquired relatively quickly even with only 4 hours of raid time per week. As that is your guild’s goal, what happens once that goal is reached in any given tier?

Hi Ciadre, Range dps would be preferred, but we’re not against melee. People that can swing tank and heal are great assets to the raid. Once AOTC is achieved we will have a guild discusion about where we will proceed. Feel free to message me in game if you have any more questions. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I’m really looking for a dedicated tank spot myself. I spent most of my time in WoW since vanilla playing warlock and, while I loved the class, I just don’t enjoy the DPS role. I hate chasing a meter and every time someone was required to run some specific mechanics during a fight, I’ve taken up the offer to get away from that dreadful DPS rotation. I’ve done alt tanking whenever possible and now that I’ve finally dropped the warlock and gone full blood DK with BfA, I really have no wish to go back to DPSing.

No worries friend. Good luck to you I hope you find what you’re looking for. :slight_smile:

Hey there, I recently transferred over to Bleeding Hollow and have been looking for a guild… you guys seem like a pretty good fit! I’m basically looking for heroic raiding and m+, and your raid schedule is perfect. I’ll be on at some point today so I’ll shoot someone a friend request!

Could use a mage or two and a hunter.

Bump for my fave people

Hello still need some quality people who dps.

Raid night update

WTB more rogues.

Bump.

A mage, shadow priest, and hunter as well.

Still looking

Looking for a few more to join us!

Updated start time.

Update to current class needs.

Updated our progression. Still looking for a few more raiders to join us.