[H] <Sabaka> M/T/Th 8:30-11:30 EST - CE Focused - 2/10M & 10/10H

Sabaka
US-Mal’Ganis | Horde
8:30-11:30 PM EST | M/T/Th

Who we are
A group of friends with years of CE experience in both raiding and officer roles. Currently, we sit at 2/10M and 10/10H. We are looking to build a strong team to push CE this tier and continue refining as we work to build up our roster and standing. Our officer core is committed to putting in the work to form a strong core roster while keeping it fun for all.

What we’re looking for
Players who want to push themselves to clear all raid content while relevant. We are looking for individuals who want to put in the work and learn along with the team. Anyone is welcome to reach out no matter your previous experience.

Class Openings

• Tanks - Closed
  • Healers - Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin
  • Ranged DPS - Boomkin
  • Melee DPS - Closed
    If you don’t see your class or spec on the list but you think you’d be a good fit please feel free to apply, all exceptional applicants will be considered.

Contact

• Siighrene - Btag: SaintLuna#11342

Updated recruitment needs, really interested in a Shaman healer and any and all ranged DPS!

Recruitment updated! Still looking for some big ranged pumpers.

3/10 H with sub 30% pulls on Inerva, high priority for RShaman (please come drop blue circles on us) and any Ranged classes!

Still looking for that Resto Shaman and Ranged DPS gamers!

Looking for 1 healer of the plate or leather variety and some ranged pumpers!

Hey there!

For anything that is curious about joining this guild. I would like to first warn you guys of what to expect.

Upon reaching out, you will be brought in for an interview which is a standard across any guild that you may be applying to and or interested in. You will be introduced to the GM himself, and his officers who will inform you that they have led multiple world top guilds - if you see the good in people like myself you will love this!

I had joined the guild, but before that the healing officer I had asked specifically if she was open to suggestions, and constructive criticism if anyone saw something that they thought fit better. Well here we are. A few healers had pointed out to her that we felt our healing cd’s were not being properly utilized and she came back with that she felt that we do not understand how healing cd’s work. Meanwhile keeping a 2m CD sitting around for 2m rather than utilizing it.

This guild emphasizes that they are looking to push CE however, in order to do that you need to come prepared. Food, Flasks, Pots, Oils, Enchants ect. Correct? Well, I had brought it to the healing officers attention that she was missing 4 enchants upon entering Heroic. Her excuse was that she was focusing on 3 alts (She only is on two) and that she didn’t even notice. The toon she was missing her 4 enchants on is her main, that she spends all day on. You are held to a higher standard than they hold themselves to.
They will also field a roster of 27 only to have to trim because of not being able to kill a boss and blame it on trials. This is only hindering progression as you do not need near 30 people and can trial 1-3 people each night at a time which adds up quickly and also keeps the guild moving progression wise at a steady pace.

If you are looking for a true CE guild. This may not be the fit for you. If you have a strong personality that is passionate about suggestions that benefit the group as a whole. This is not the guild for you. If you are looking for a group for keys as a guild, do not bother the 4 officers will group together and pug their last spot even if there’s guildies asking if anyone wants to do keys. This may not be the guild for you. You will log into your character guildless.

Now I know, you may be questioning why I am bothering writing this, and that oh Jazz you are just being salty. No. It’s not that at all. After my experience with them being a new guild - I feel others on Mal’ganis need to know before they get themselves into this.

Feel free to contact me should anyone need anything!
Jazzy#1791

11 Likes

^^ oof. Sorry to hear that happened. Will be careful and watch out!

4 Likes

Hey there!

For anyone who read this wall of text, how you living? We’re living pretty stress free right now, but obviously taking up a lot of space rent free here.

Jazzy was cut for attitude reasons, as I’m sure we can all see.

The raid roster in our SECOND raid as a guild was entirely trials and the officer core. Weird that a newly formed guild for the expansion would have a lot of trials. Guess next time we’ll take 4 officers and 3 trials. Maybe 7 manning a boss is the new meta, we’ll let Limit know.

Our push group for keys doesn’t pug, we had a push group and comp set up prior to Shadowlands launch. Sorry we don’t need a second healer for it

Sorry it didn’t work out Jazzy, best of luck finding a new guild. While you’re searching though could you stop breaking rules on Reddit forums? Or do the rules just not apply to you like healer CDs didn’t?

Toodles Jazz. To anyone who made it this far, hope you had a laugh. We look forward to hearing from you.

GM/Raid Leader of < Sabaka >
-SIGHrene

3 Likes

Jazzy informed us previously she was a member of your sales running community. Brigading threads is against ToS for the forums, please stop :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The need to reply over 1 raid night is in itself salty. The whole reason for your reply is to make others believe in your flawed point of view. As a fellow trial I’ve had no problems whatsoever. Raid leader is way ahead of us on strategies, consumables and coms. Always respectful and patient but its not for everyone. Best of luck.

2 Likes

I know this says “Tanks - Closed” but do you need a tank?

Hi Nickfoles!

At the moment main tank spots are closed but we’d be happy to chat about a flex DPS/tank. If that sounds like something you’d like to try out feel free to reach out to us.

Oh. Unfortunately, my DPS is up for sale to the highest bidder (gold only!). Only my tank is free. So… nevermind.

1 Like

The fact remains you are pursuing the guild with a nasty attitude, over 1 raid night yes, because a boss wasn’t killed due to heals. Raids are meant to be completed with teamwork. With that attitude and mindset it doesn’t say that. It screams unwarranted bitter rage over not being spoiled. You obviously didn’t like the raid team and mindset we had towards content. Time to grow up and play the game or continue ranting over a slow raid night dedicated to trials. All is said and done. Time to make a choice.

2 Likes

Flagging my posts lol. If you want to know what pursuing is. It’s your GM messaging my GM hoping to get me guild kicked, and failing to do so.

1 Like

Looking for ranged DPS gamers!

2 Likes

Bump dat tonka truck!

1 Like

Still looking for strong ranged DPS!

Immediate spots for HPal, Unholy DK, Spriest, and Lock!

1 Like