4/10M <S E V E N>Guild for the mature crowd. Tues/Thurs Raid

S E V E N a Horde guild on Detheroc is looking to fill out its ranks for mythic raiding to push as far into mythic progression as possible.

About S E V E N

• We are a former server first guild up till WoD (lets be honest WoD sucked) that was formed in Vanilla.

• We are an adult only guild and do not accept anyone under 18+ and prefer our players even older than that

• Our leadership is made of older players that have raided on and off since Vanilla always at a server first level.

What you can expect from us

• Our raiding schedule is casual our game play is not

• We have always had a saying “Don’t waste everyone else’s time” you can expect us to know both fight and class mechanics going into raids.

• NO DRAMA. Most of us have our own kids in real life and don’t want to deal with others kids in game. This is an escape for us and the last thing we want is drama. It won’t be discussed it will just be removed.

• Understanding. We get that RL pops up. Kids get sick, work demands become overwhelming, etc. Just let us know ahead of time if possible so we can make changes if need be (part of the don’t waste everyone’s time motto)

What do we expect of you

• Be a decent human being. There is enough crap going on in the world today don’t be bringing any into the guild or game.

• Competent players who are willing to get involved with all aspects of the guild

• Preparedness. We expect you to come with consumables and a basic knowledge of the content we will be pushing.

• Communication. RL pop up? Having issues with a mechanic, guildie, or something else in game. Let us know. We believe that communication is crucial in all aspects of what we do.

Schedule

• Tues/Thurs 8:30pm to 11pm CST.
  • Mon is an optional raid night for what ever.

That said we are a group that likes to have fun and keep things on the lighter side and some of us have been friends now for going on 15+ years.

Needs

All roles for heading into 9.1

I’m looking for competent players but #'s isn’t the main thing I’m looking for (doesn’t hurt trust me). I want me and the rest of my guild to enjoy playing with each other and that is the most important aspect I’m looking for in recruits.

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

Looking forward to meeting some of you.

3 Likes

We’re Looking for Mainly DPS Rogue/DH or Ranged (12/12 Norm Guild)

3/12 heroic now with 2 weeks of raiding total.

Again we are looking for older quality players that just can’t give that crazy CE raiding hours but want to play with other like minded, quality players.

Also looking for a Healer interested in pushing Mythic +. Have a group looking to push keys, but sick of pugging healers.

4/12 heroic. Where da healers and ranged at?

Still looking for good people. Now 8/12

now we are 8/12 looking for Ranged DPS

Ranged dps would be super helpful on the upcoming Drest’agath fight. Will /hug you in game if you’re boomy/warlock/ele or any other range :slight_smile:

More pew pew please.

12/12 AOTC now, Looking to start Mythic Mondays

12/12H Need more RANGED PLEASE!!!

I still need gear but i’d be interested in the guild, i’m 12/12H xp on my main I currently am gearing OL for keys and will pick up Assas once OL is in a good spot feel free to reply to me on here or my btag @Hotz#11231

1 Like

Hey would be interested. Add me on Btag and if your own tomorrow evening give me a shout.

Let me explain…no, no, there is to much…Let me summarize…
Come check out the guild, been sooooo good back raiding and everyone here has been amazing.

2 Likes

Something, something, raiding since vanilla, yadda yadda yadda, need more pew pew

2 Likes

Still looking for ranged!

4 ranged and a healer please. Tried to pug that to start learning mythic and it made me want to punt kittens.

Still looking for a healer and ranged!

Boomkins? Hunters? Any other ranged dps are you out there looking for a good home? We have cookies.

Still looking for ranged dps!