[H] <RUIN> Is looking for more for 8.3

Hello and welcome to the Ruin Gaming Network! We are a dual faction guild spread out across multiple servers and even multiple games!
Our Horde branch has a guild on Tichondrius, Thrall and Area 52,

Our Horde branch on Tichondrius is looking for several DPS to round out our raid team for 8.3

We are currently in need of a new off tank, healers and DPS.

We currently raid every Wednesday and Thursday from 6-9 PST. For our Heroic team, we are wanting minimum of 420Ilvl.

If you’re interested in raiding, but aren’t high enough Ilvl, we also have a Sunday alt run/new raider run in N EP for any who are interested! It is also from 6-9 PST. Any are welcome! Brand new to raiding? We will gladly teach you and share our knowledge!

If interested, please reach out to Meestertuvok - Tichondrius (gerogero#1794) or Stonesx - Tichondrius (stonesx#11759) for more information!

2 Likes

Still looking for people? I’m currently playing prot pally and re-gearing since I took a break at the beginning of the expac. Highly interested in getting back in to the grove of things and raiding.

Hello im looking to join your guild im a 438 ilvl fury warrior 8/8 on heroic looking for a guild for next patch my discord is justinct#2485 and my bt is justinct#11731

420 fury warrior looking for a home for 8.3 havent raided bfa much because of est server. would you be willing to accet someone like that? I’m wanting to raid in shadowlands mostly but wanna do nyolatha as well. Looking to get back into the raid game

I am super interested.

My discord name is Aquillo#0418