[H] [Rubber Ducky Brigade] (10/10H) (2/10M) Recruiting

[H] [Rubber Ducky Brigade] (10/10H) (2/10M) is recruiting players for Heroic/Mythic progression raiding.

We have a very solid core that we’re looking to build on into the next tier. Our priority is duckin around (pun intended) and having a good time, but we’re competitive successful raiders ranging from AOTC to CE. We’ve officially merged with a sister guild (|Awesomesauce|). Each tier we will be clearing Heroic, and as our numbers increase we’ll begin progging Mythic.

Raid Schedule: Our raid times are still very flexible, but generally we have raided Wednesday and Thursday 6:30 pm-9:00 server (PST) with occasional flex raids on weekends depending on attendance.

As our group fills out, we’ll settle on consistent days based on schedules.

Needs: We are open to any players who are active, competitive, and have a solid fundamental understanding of the game, but most importantly we appreciate an eagerness to learn and improve.

We also actively run mythic plus, with several Keystone Master players. We are open to members seeking only this.

If interested, or for further information, you can post here or message: ManOnTheMooney#8009 on discord.

Thanks!

**edited with updated information

Bumping the updated version!

Bump again

Bump again

Hello! Are y’all still recruiting?

I’m an AOTC KSM 223 MM hunter looking for an active guild/looking to dip his toes in mythic progression.

I also have alts such as a 200 WW monk and 188 Frost mage that I’d like to gear up as well.