[H] RSham LF 2-night weekday guild

211 rsham lf mythic focused 2 day guild, pref some sort of Tues, Wed, or Thurs combo. 10/10H & 2/10M CN exp at the moment, have been a mythic raider since nighthold with a couple CEs under my belt. I would prefer to stay on KJ but open to xfer for the right guild.

Hey there! We are currently recruiting a Resto Shammy for a core spot!
Here is our recruitment post.
Feel free to reach out and hope to talk to you soon!

We are 3 day but are looking for a resto shaman. In case 3 days is an option I will leave it here.

Blarg Squad is 1/10M 10/10H and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 1/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Prizmå (Btag: Mint#3740 // prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)
Bon ga: (Btag: bon ga#11421// Discord: bon ga#0728) [remove space]

If you have mythic experience, that’s a plus, but it is not required - a strong heroic performance and ready for the next level player can be very successful in mythic. In addition: Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

R.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

still looking, hopefully on KJ. unfortunately 3 days is tough :3

For your consideration! We are a newly reformed guild that aims for mythic progression (and one day CE!) once we get our roster fleshed out and geared up. In the mean time we are organizing Heroic CN runs during our normal raiding hours of Thursday & Monday 8-11pm Eastern. I’d be happy to talk more if you’re interested! My contact info can be found here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-café-disco-is-newly-reformed-thursmon-8-11pm-est/825023

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to look at this. Undercover Elitists is a guild that has mythic progression as a mind set. We raid Tues/ Thurs / (sometimes mandatory saturday) 8pm-11pm CST. The idea is to easily push and farm herioc as we push into mythic content in each tier. A mature have fun no BS guild that wants to down bosses and have a good time. Raiders recruited are expected to adapt on the fly and be able to handle mechanics thrown at them, take responsibilities for mistakes and can handle constructive criticism well. If you are someone that loves to banter in chat have a good time and loot give us a look! We are currently forming under a broken guild and are looking to fill our roster, we will begin farming normal right away to help gear any potential candidates that are not high ilvl, and continue to develop teamwork.

Currently Recruiting. 185+

Healers: 4
Pref: Resto shaman x2 , holy priest
(Flex Open)

RDPS:4 (off spec heals Flex)
2 MM Hunters
1 Balance druid
(Flex open)

MDPS:3
1 Arms warrior
1-2 Unholy DK
1 WW monk
(Flex Open) ( off spec tank)

If there is a flex spot and you think the guild is for you please feel free to apply.

All exceptional applicants considered. Please contact myself at
Discord: Dragen#4167
Bnet: DragenEireTV#1423

Howdy Jenn!

First, I know we aren’t on KJ so I accept that we are already ice skating uphill for your services lol. However, if you don’t find a KJ fit, perhaps we are worth a look. We certainly seem to fit your bill for days/times and would love to at least chat with you and see what you are looking for in greater detail. Below is our spam and yes, it does say flex healer. If you have no interest in flexing and prefer to stay a pure healer, we have other healers who would be able/willing to flex im sure. So please have a look and add me if you think we might be a decent fit for you.

Discord: Pimsley#1337

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/adulting-friendly-2-day-mythic-ce-focused-drama-free-guild-lf-dpsflex-healer-210m/541772

Hey Jenn,

If you are looking for a new guild to kill some bosses and have fun, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10H and 2/10M. We currently are in the stages of a restructure, so if getting CE quickly is a goal for you we may not be the right fit.

All are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: High
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: Low, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Medium, Boomkin: High, Resto: Low, Feral: Medium
DH: Tank: Medium, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto:High, Ele: Medium, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank:High, Dps: Low, MW: Low
Rogue: Medium
Warrior: Tank: High, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 8:00-12:00 EST (Inv starting at 7:30)
Tuesday(Prog) - Wednesday (Prog)- Thursday(Clean up/alts runs)

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the right atmosphere and pushing to get CE.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.
-You can also fill out an application at: h ttps://apply.wowaudit.com/us/bleeding-hollow/fragment/main?preview
Discord: (Guildlead)Tracy#7543, (GM)Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tray#1125, Tommy#1664