[H - RP/PVE] <Sect of the Soul Wraith> is Recruiting!

Hues of cerulean and sapphire from a dying hearth paint dim, flickering light across a common room. Though spartan in its decor, the pieces chosen for the room have that opulence found only among elven design. The host of this space ensures visitors with a keen eye are aware of her status, but the lack of comfort does not welcome them to stay and chat long. At present, the Risen Quel’dorei woman lounges in a high-backed plush armchair in front of the cooling coals, seemingly unaware of the chill filling the room as she flips through the aged pages of a thick, leather-bound tome.

She ushers no physical reaction as another woman enters the chamber and gives an ungainly curtsey.

“You summoned us, Mistress?”

Another page is turned, its contents scrutinized before the seated woman marks the page and closes the tome. “That I did, my Priestess. This,” she begins, drumming manicured nails upon the cover of the tome and finally turning to fix the Darkfallen woman in the gaze of her icy blue eyes. “…has much of the information I seek, but pieces are still missing…”

“Pieces? Mistress is being cryptic again,” replies the Darkfallen, straightening from her dipped greeting.

The seated woman gives a soft, nearly melodic chuckle. “Apologies, Priestess. Old habits… while this tome details most of what I need to make headway in my goals, there are crucial components that we must acquire. Warm bodies, specifically.” She thinks for a moment, then adds, “Or cold. Really, whether they are breathing or not is of no concern. As long as they are of a conscious sort. And…”

“And d’at d’ey need somet’in’ so desperately, d’ey be willin’ t’ make a deal, Mukka’noh?” The owner of the third voice approaches, first stalking in as a lanky-limbed jungle cat before shifting into the form of a gaunt, red-eyed trollkin. This one gives no formal posturing, instead merely resting in a crouch a few paces away from the other two. She levels an unflinching stare at the still seated silver-haired woman, who replies simply with a nod.

“You say that with such implications. Bonds are stronger when both parties have something to gain - you know this well, do you not?” She maintains the troll’s stare, seemingly casual in the way she holds herself, but determinately not breaking that glare. Finally, the druid averts her gaze, and the Mistress continues.

“Go out and find more for our ranks. You both know well, we will all benefit once I am successful in my endeavors.”

With that, she dismisses the two with a delicate wave of her hand and returns to her place in the tome.

Greetings Wyrmrest Accord!

Sect of the Soul Wraith [RP/PVE] [Horde] is recruiting!

We are an 18+ guild with dark RP themes - Drama/Horror genre. We are welcoming RPers of any skill level, as well as players of any level interested in PVE. We are LGBTQIA+ friendly, and are keen to help players of any skill level (RP or PVE) improve for the betterment of the guild and Wyrmrest Accord community as a whole.

PVE
Though currently small, we are keen to grow our ranks for full guild ventures into Vault of the Incarnates as well as future raids. Additionally, we run Mythic+ dungeons as a group. At present, we have weekly PVE events on Tuesdays and Saturdays from 8:00PM-11:00PM Eastern.

RP
The Risen Quel’dorei Aristhena Darkrose welcomes any to join the ranks of the Sect, though is especially keen to welcome those who have some need or goal that has otherwise been unachievable. As stated above, stronger bonds are formed between those who benefit mutually from the deal. Just choose your words carefully before finalizing any pacts…

OTHER

• At present, we are still crafting plot points of the guild’s current storyline, but do want to tie in the backstories of active RP guild members.
  • As this guild’s RP themes will lean toward more mature topics, we require all guild members and interested applicants to be at least 18 years old.
  • We do require guild members to join our discord server once they have joined the guild, as all guild events and most Roleplay threads are housed there.
  • If you are interested in joining us for Roleplay, there is an In-Character interview. If you are still working out your character’s backstory, hooks, and motivations, that’s fine! We can help with that if needed.

APPLICATION
If we have piqued your interest and you would like to join us or find out more, you may message any officer in-game or on Discord (see list of officers below), or comment on this thread. We look forward to hearing from you!

OFFICERS

• Aristhena (GM)
  • Leikashae [Discord: Sygresavi#5872]
  • Tromtar
3 Likes

Bumping this post as we’ve gotten some from it already!