[H-RP] <Undercity Nexus> - Forsaken/Undead RP Guild

When possible we prefer Forsaken DKs. Can’t have just casual Ebon Blade loyalists messing with our vibe :wink:

2 Likes

#stab

Still kicking, still active.

2 Likes

Might there be room for casual RPers? Weekly at best?

3 Likes

We welcome casual rpers, and do not have mandatory requirements for attendance of rp. That said, we do want active rpers and are not looking to collect inactive alts in the guild roster.

Many of our guild members are working adults with strict work hours that limits their ability to log on. That said, being active once a week? Totally fine.

After all, a guild can’t thrive on inactive alts.

3 Likes

I’m interested just haven’t played on NA servers at all so how is the horde side on MG?

1 Like

MG Horde is a smaller community than the Alliance, it is active. UCN is an active Forsaken focused hub of rp :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I will be on later tonight

1 Like

#stab still active and going strong.

1 Like

Still kicking, and soon to be slaying some Scarlets.

1 Like

Hello, do you have an updated link to your discord channel?

1 Like

Yup! We had to nix it for a bit due to a really bad spam bot. You can find our discord here: https://discord.gg/fNeDvQmCTJ

Thanks for another good rp night! Tonight’s mission briefing was good!

1 Like

Those are amazing assets, love you folks !

:blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Tonight began our campaign with UCN being assigned to return to the depths of the Undercity to combat pillagers and recover important items of interest for Forsaken High Command.

1 Like

Starting next month we have a variety of rp-pvp engagements scheduled!

1 Like

Welp, from here to Halloween is going to be a rather busy time.

3 Likes

Looks great, guys! You’re a lovely looking batch of Deaders. Really cool to see you poking around in Undercity!

A fantastic RP Guild that is full of our favorite Forsaken and Deaders. Much love!

2 Likes

I very much enjoyed this guild. Good people. Recommend.

1 Like

Things are ramping up! Excited for the upcoming months, with our most recent assault against members of the Scarlet Crusade being just the beginning of events planned.

3 Likes