[H-RP] The Turukhar Recruitment!

The Turuk’har
Turuk’har, Turuk’osk

“The Alliance believe us broken and defeated. They believe us weak and without honor. Today, we show them that we will not go quietly into the night. On this day, we avenge our fallen and forgotten. From the internment camps that held many of you and your fathers, to the wars fought against their tyranny. They’ve shed our blood, and let the land drink us in. They’ve made us Turuk’har, they have made us the blood in the soil. They will learn that this is now our land. Stone by stone, and man by man.”
-Chieftain Malkar Garnslayer

What is the Turuk’har?
The Turuk’har is a warband made up of the races of the Old Horde. Brought together in the common goal to reclaim lands in the Eastern Kingdoms lost to the Alliance. Currently, they make their campaign against the Stormpike Dwarves. Fighting through the snowy valleys and peaks of Alterac. Reclaiming lost Frostwolf territory, and rebuffing the invaders.

Their march of vengeance and reclamation doesn’t stop in Alterac. They’ll not rest until every inch of land is reclaimed by the Horde. Their eyes set on Stranglethorn, Twilight Highlands, and Blackrock Mountain.

Who is the Turuk’har?
The Turuk’har is a close-knit group of friends dedicated to providing a safe and inspiring creative environment. Coming from older projects and successful guilds. We’ve decided to start down our own journey. Bringing people together in storytelling and adventure!

Guild Structure:
The IC/OOC rank system of the guild is based on a merit/point earning system. By doing events and content with the guild. You will earn points toward your next rank. Which will then be used to gain your rank up, and then reset to start again toward your next promotion.
Ranks:
Legionnaire - 26 points.

Blood Guard - 16 points.

Stone Guard - 12 points.

Sergeant - 6 points.

Grunt - 3 points.

Scout - Base rank.

Upon reaching Sergeant you will earn the right to join a specialized division within the Warband.

Divisions:
The Wolfriders: Primarily made up of the Warsong Clan of which the most famous Wolfriders hail. The Turuk’har Wolfriders make up the bulk of the Warband’s cavalry. Fighting all foes of the Turuk’har upon the back of their mighty war wolves.

The Windriders: Ranging from wyvern riders, and even Dragonmaw drake riders. The Windrider division is the commander of the skies in all engagements against the Warband. Bringing down fire, bombs, and other miscellaneous things on their enemies.

The Blackguard: Comprised of hardened veteran warriors from all Clans. The Blackguard of the Turuk’har heads the van of the Warband’s forces. Always being the first to engage, and the last to leave the enemy on the field.

The Garmak’ar: The Garmak’ar are the least spoken of division within the Turuk’har. Their primary goal to take on the brunt of the Warband’s covert and special operations throughout the Eastern Kingdoms. While little is known, the Turuk’har know that these unsung heroes keep their foes on their toes.

The Wor’gar: Meaning Wolf warrior in Orcish, the Wor’gar are an elite group of warriors. Chosen personally by Malkar, they make up his personal guard. Never leaving his side when engaging the enemy on the field. To be chosen for such a position is to bring high honor to ones family. Placing them in the good graces of the Chieftain and Warlord of the Turuk’har.

The Forestwalkers: Representing the proud heritage of Orc and beast. Along with the connection to the elements and world around them. The Forestwalkers are made up of the Warband’s rangers, huntsmen, and trackers. These brave soldiers roam ahead. Engaging the enemy with guerilla and harassing tactics. Aiding the Warband to victory in all engagements.

Spirit Council: Comprised of the Shamans and Druids of the Turuk’har Warband. The Council seeks to aid the Turuk’har through spiritual means. Connecting them with the elements and natural wonder of Azeroth. Lending the power of the world itself to bring victory ever closer to Turuk’hari hands.

The Spellweavers: Made up of the casters of the magical arts. The Knowledged seek to use their well-learned mastery over magic to amplify the Turuk’har in war. Casters of Shadow, Arcane, and even Fel find themselves in this group. Combining their skills together to make a formidable enemy for the foes of the Turuk’har.

Who can you contact to join?
Myself
Cruelmaw
Hakuun
Rhenok

We look forward to seeing you in game! For the Horde!

EDIT:
If you’re another Guild or Project leader that would like to communicate with us. Add my btag at Úlfhéðnar#11133. Any seeking to join the guild, and would like to personally talk to me themselves may do so as well!

9 Likes

Turuk’har, Brothers and Sisters!

1 Like

For The Horde!

1 Like

A fun group of people! Lok’tar! :poultry_leg:

1 Like

Time to bump!

Always good to have more neighbors in Alterac.

1 Like

Bumpity bump.

I have a Mag’har that I’m currently leveling and I’ve been looking around for a guild for her. This seems like it might be a good fit so I’ll be keeping an eye out for you guys!

1 Like

Just seek any of us out and we’ll be happy to chat with you!

1 Like

Good folk, in-depth characterization and surreal extrapolation of the cultural mores and themes of orcish society. These good gents know how to role-play people who live in the mountains, beginning from their basic necessities all the way down to traditions and reverence of the ancestors. Interaction with these folks on Wyrmrest Accord is a -must- to truly experience orcish role-play.

1 Like

Bumpity bump.

RP’d with a few of these peeps. Very nice group they are.

1 Like

Bump the bump!

Turuk’har!

1 Like

Lok’tar Ogar! By far the nicest group of rpers I have the privilege to rp with in a long time.

1 Like

Bump time.