[H-RP] The Sharptusk Clan Seeks Orcs and Allies

<The Sharptusk Clan> is Recruiting

The Sharptusk Clan is a Horde-side, heavy RP guild centered around an Orc clan and its allies. We’re brand-new and looking to bring in clan members and friends in and around the Horde at large, made up of friendly and supportive players.

Who We Are

Membership is open to a wide number of character types. You are not required to be an IC member of the clan to belong to the guild. The rank structure allows clan members and clan allies to coexist in the same guild, with representatives for both branches throughout all officer positions, including guild lead.

Got an Orc or Orc-adjacent character who needs a home? – Bring them in.
Playing as a loyal member of the Horde, be they Orc or otherwise, who has rapport with the clan? – Come on over.
If your concept diverges from these ideas, we’ll gladly see if we can make our stories work together.

What We Do

RP is the primary focus of the guild’s activities, from slice-of-life moments in the clan’s village to scheduled events large and small that connect characters and their stories together. Whatever way you want to engage with the clan in RP, from simply attending to offering your own events, we want to support you.

In addition, PvE and PvP will not be ignored, though perhaps not viewed in a competitive light. By opening membership to the guild beyond what the IC clan would have, we’re hopeful that it’ll be easier to find groups for tackling content of your choosing outside of RP events, while maintaining friendships within the guild and a clan-based set of stories.

Who We’re Looking For

If this sounds interesting and you are:

• age 18+, IC and OOC
  • playing a character that is at least seen favorably by the greater Horde population
  • looking for a place to not only develop your story, but also enjoy other kinds of content with a friendly crew

then feel free to reach out. Looking forward to hearing from you!

The Chieftain can be reached:

• at Nazhik-WyrmrestAccord (in-game)
  • in this thread/on these forums
3 Likes

I want to help, my in game character is Kyrailz. I will be on tomorrow

1 Like

I’m happy to see more orc clan guilds return and having known a good few and rather active in the orc community and RP scene you have my support. While I’m not in the position to join a guild, Gotosh is always happy to offer his services to new up and coming modern age orc groups by welcoming them and communicating with them.

So if you ever require a shaman on the outside to help you with shamanic related things such as rituals, ceremony or even orcish weddings I’m happy to help.

If you guys want, check out this post for the Kosh’harg that just passed that was a major effort between MG and some WRA players into putting on the orcish festival and letting other Horde come and be a part of the celebration and learn who the orcs really are and the people they call friends and allies.

You can read all about it here, as well as a link to the discord that will keep you up to date with things related to this seasonal event!

(And keep a look out for my orc event that I will be posting in the very close future for November!)

1 Like