[H-RP] The Kosh’harg Festival - Sept 2022

War Wolves Presents: The Kosh’harg Festival

Once a seasonal meeting of the clans that turned into a full-on festival celebration. Join us to learn of history, culture, feasting, and hunting, and most importantly to honor the elements and ancestors! This festival will be open to all Horde Races, and we invite them to come celebrate with us.

“I always looked forward to the Kosh’harg festivals in Nagrand, for it was a time of rare friendship.”
-Chieftain Durotan

-Dates: 9/21/22 to 9/25/22
-Time: 7PM server time (CST)
-Faction: Horde Server Event
-Discord link: Contact any listed below for an invitation.
-Servers: Hosted on Moon Guard, open to all rp servers. Rules for such are within our discord FAQ.
-Prizes: Over 3,000,000 in gold with generous donations from guilds on the server and individual Employees at Blizzard.

-Tarkha:
Discord: Cakefartz#3220
In-game: Tarkha

-Goretooth:
Discord: KopfjagerActual#7896
In-game: Goretooth

This time, we will be doing things a little differently for the Kosh’harg festival. Below is our all-new lineup!

• Brawls will now be for both in-game PVP and PVP-RP.
  • Rules for PVP will be found in the event discord.

• Clan Representatives will also be chosen this time to take part in the festival. Rules for this will also be posted within the discord and applications will be accepted for this starting now.

• Game Booths will now run for the first four days of the festival and so will the sales booths. Sign-ups for both will also happen within the discord.

More information will be posted within the discord channels as we get closer to the official dates.

Disclaimer: I posted this event on behalf of the organizers with their permission. Please contact the listed event organizers with questions or comments about this event. I am only using my advanced forum posting options to help highlight this community event, and am NOT on staff.

14 Likes

Looking forward to this! Lok’tar Ogar!

4 Likes

Fall Kosh’harg? Don’t mind if I Zug zug.

5 Likes

OrcCon is back!

5 Likes

Aka’magosh! Looking forward to this!

4 Likes

OrcCon is definitely back!

5 Likes

Dragonmaw will be there!

4 Likes

I’m pretty new to the RP scene, do you need to be in a guild to attend?

2 Likes

Not at all. It is open to all Horde races!

5 Likes

Also, have you joined our discord yet? There is much more information there.

5 Likes

Oh this looks fun!

1 Like

There is a lot of stuff planned! Join the discord and get in on it!

3 Likes

We are actively looking for orc clan reps and sales/game booths. If anyone wishes to take part in any of these things, please visit the Kosh’harg discord!

3 Likes

Much excite! Clan reps and vendors are still needed!

3 Likes

It’s here bois and gals! TIME FOR SOME RIGHT ORKIN GUD TIMES!

3 Likes

Coming up!

3 Likes

Gold stocks look like it is about to reach 2.5 mil right now for prizes, too. So there will be many prizes given out. I may even add in a few of my own later on.

4 Likes

Gold giveaways for the Kosh’harg have now reached the 3 million mark, thanks to some gracious donators, some of them being Blizzard employees.

If you have not signed up yet for the mini events within Kosh’harg, please do so now! The sign ups for these events will close the week before Kosh’harg starts, and we wish to give away a whole lot of prizes right now!

3 Likes

Coming up in a few days!

2 Likes

Kosh’harg is happening! We’re about to choose clan reps, so if you haven’t gotten an application in for that, do so now! Our gold pool is up past the 4 million mark at this point, so a lot of prizes will be going out this week! If you have not joined the discord yet, now is the time to do so!

1 Like