(H-RP) The <Goldblood Tribe> is uniting the Trolls of the Horde!

Pak’zulan held in his hands a rolled up parchment, marked with the royal seal of the Zandalari Empire. Removing the seal, he unrolled the paper to read the Zandali script that had been delivered by royal courier.

BY ROYAL DECREE OF THE GOLDEN THRONE, HER MAJESTY QUEEN TALANJI, AND THE ZANCHULI COUNCIL:

On this day the Zanchuli Council declares the founding and recognition of the Goldblood Tribe, an official member tribe of the Zandalari Empire. The council declares Pak’zulan, son of Ar’geku, faithful servant of Queen Talanji and her predecessor God King Rastakhan, to be Chieftain of this newly formed tribe.

The Goldblood Tribe will serve as a tribe for all Trolls of the Zandalari Empire, bound by the authority of the Golden Throne and the Horde. As gold flows through the heart of our empire, so too shall it flow through the veins of the Goldblood Tribe.

Signed,
the Zanchuli Council

OOC INFO
The Goldblood Tribe is a brand new guild here on MG Horde! We seek to provide a fun, relaxed, lore-abiding Troll RP experience to our members. As a part of the Horde, this tribe will serve as a place for players experience Troll lore and customs within a progressive Horde mindset.

All potential recruits will be subject to a quick IC/OOC interview prior to joining the guild. This is to ensure you are a good fit for us and we are a good fit for you.

GUILD STRUCTURE

The Priesthood - The Priesthood encompasses all priests and prelates of the tribe and their respective Loa. Guided by Pak’zulan, the Priesthood is responsible for communicating the will of the Loa to the tribe. How to live, what to harvest, how much to harvest, where to travel, and what tasks to complete; all will be determined by the Priesthood of the tribe. (IMPORTANT OOC NOTE: members of the Priesthood do NOT have special power or privileges. As a member of the Priesthood, you are still subject to obeying the normal chain of command.)

The Seers - the Seers encompass all Shaman, Witchdoctors, Hexxers, Arcanitals, Mages, Warlocks, Soul Eaters, and other magic users that are not members of the Priesthood. The Seers see to the magical needs of the tribe and provide wisdom, guidance, healing, and communing with whatever elements the tribe may encounter. Led by the Grand Seer.

The Scouts - Rogues, Rangers, Hunters, and Shadow-Hunters make up the Scouts of the tribe. The Scouts are responsible for hunting and providing food for the tribe, scouting out potential food sources, spying on enemies of the tribe and the Empire, and serving as the eyes and ears of the Golden Council and the Chieftain. Led by the Spymaster.

The Golden Blades - Warriors, Prelates not part of the Priesthood, Death Knights, Shadow Hunters not part of the Scouts, Dire Trolls, and other martial fighters form the militant arm of the tribe. The Golden Blades are charged with the protection of the tribe and rooting out its enemies. Led by the War-God/Goddess.

OTHER ORGANIZATIONS

The Chroniclers - The Chroniclers welcome any who bear a scholarly mind. The Chroniclers document and catalogue the history of the tribe, including the challenges it faces, the events it deals with, and any other important events. The Chroniclers are led by the Chief Chronicler.

The Speakers - Two members, chosen by the Chieftain, will serve as ambassadors of the tribe. They will represent the tribe to the Zandalari Empire and the Horde when the need arises.

RANK STRUCTURE

1. Chieftain - The ruler of the tribe. The Chieftain is responsible for looking after the health and well-being of the tribe and its members, and ensuring it stays loyal to the Zandalari Empire.

2. The Golden Council - The council will serve as the advisors to the Chieftain. The council will be made up of the War-God/Goddess, the Grand Seer, the Spymaster, and the Chief Chronicler.

3. Champion - The tribe’s most devoted members. These Trolls have proven their loyalty to the tribe and the Zandalari Empire. Dedicated servants to the Council and the Chieftain, they enforce the will of the leadership throughout the tribe.

4. Jin - Jin are established members of the tribe. They live the ideals of the tribe and lead by example for the newer members. They guide the lower ranks on their path to bring honor to the tribe and the Zandalari Empire.

5. Atal - Atal are the devoted of the tribe. They have spent enough time within the tribe to not only know what the tribe’s ideals are, but also how to live by them.

6. Blooded - Official members of the tribe. Blooded have only recently passed their trials and proven their worth, but they still have much to learn.

7. Initiate - These Trolls are new members of the tribe, but have not yet earned recognition. They are in a trial period and must learn the ways of the tribe. Once they have passed their trials and demonstrated the ideals of the Goldbloods will they become blooded.

OOC RULES

1. Treat everyone with respect. Bigotry, homophobia, transphobia, and any other sort of hate and intolerance will NOT be tolerated. If you can’t handle being respectful of others, this guild is not for you. Failure to adhere by this policy will result in immediate removal from the guild.

2. Represent the guild well. We are part of the MG Horde community and when you wear our guild tag your actions, be it IC or OOC, reflect on us all as a whole. Griefing, harassment, disrupting RP, and otherwise being a nuisance to others will result in disciplinary action, up to and including removal from the guild.

3. ALL PLAYERS AND THEIR CHARACTERS MUST BE 18+ TO JOIN. This rule is non-negotiable.

4. All characters MUST be Trolls. Trolls come in all different types, and while we accept the vast majority, we do not accept the following Trolls: Blood Trolls, Dark Trolls, half-Trolls, and Hakkari.

5. Characters must be lore-abiding. While we don’t want to police people’s RP, we want to provide an experience grounded in the game’s lore. With that said, there is lots of gray area in the lore, and we’re happy to explore these with you so long as your character is reasonable and makes sense.

6. No drama. We’re all adults here and the expectation is you act like it. If you have a problem with another guild member and cannot resolve it between yourselves, talk to an officer or myself so it can be resolved. If you can’t handle issues like a grownup, this isn’t the place for you.

7. Your character must recognize the authority of the Zandalari Empire and its membership in the Horde. As a member of the tribe, your Troll will be a citizen of the Horde. Your character MUST be willing to work alongside all Horde races, including Elves and the undead.

8. HAVE FUN! The point of the guild is to provide a laid-back atmosphere for all of us to enjoy. We all want to log-in after a long day of work and relax, and this is what we aim to do. No policing your RP, no expectation you hit a quota of events every month, just a fun place for us to hangout and write together.

IC Rules

1. As a member of the Goldblood Tribe, you owe allegiance to the Golden Throne of the Zandalari Empire. All tribe members must swear an oath to Queen Talanji upon becoming blooded. Failure to take an oath will result in exile from the tribe.

2. Worship of the recognized Loa pantheon, or lack of worship, is welcome in the tribe. Worship of Hakkar, G’huun, and any other Loa considered an enemy of the Empire is forbidden. Those caught engaging in worship of forbidden Loa will be executed.

3. Tribe members are citizens of our new Horde allies and will behave as such. While ancient rivalries may still exist, members are expected to cooperate with all members of the Horde, including elves and the undead, when the need arises. Failure to cooperate with our allies will result in punishment, with repeat offenses resulting in exile from the tribe.

4. Commands given by your superiors, given in good-faith, must be obeyed. Tribe members who feel an order is not being in good-faith must report to the Golden Council and/or the Chieftain.

If you’d like to join, please leave a post on this thread or reach out to me through in-game mail! We can work on setting up an interview.

We’re extremely excited to be part of the MG Horde community! If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me or an officer. We’re always happy to help.

Di Chuka, Goldblood! Di Chuka, Zandalar!

14 Likes

Reserved for future post.

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

I for one welcome our soon-to-be trollish overlords.

4 Likes

As the tribe waits for the Council to allocate land to us, we’ll be hanging out in the Valley of Spirits in Orgrimmar for the time being to establish relations with our Horde allies.

Also working on setting up the Discord server, so that will be coming soon.

9 Likes

Best friend and former co-GM. :heart: I wish you and the guild great success (and I know it will).

3 Likes

Welcome to MG!

5 Likes

Interesting . . .

I understand the exclusion of the other trolls though why don’t you accept dark trolls?

Hi Githnji!

Dark Trolls are excluded because they’re so elusive and we know very little about them. The Shadow Tooth seem to be the only tribe represented, and the Speaker believes she’s the only one of her tribe left.

This exclusion isn’t set in stone however. If lore comes out about more tribes or we learn more about the Dark Trolls I would certainly be open to allowing them in. Until then there’s just a bit too much gray area for my comfort.

In other news we have a Discord! Still under construction but it’s up and running. Please reach out in-game or check out the Coalition of the Horde/Trolls of Azeroth Discord for more info.

I’ll be in Orgrimmar Wednesday evening for a recruitment drive as well, starting at 7:30 PM ST! Hope to see people there!

4 Likes

Tonight’s the night! Come see us in the Valley of Honor and see how you can get involved in our growing guild!

4 Likes

Cheers in Hexxer

2 Likes

We’ll be at Battle of the Bilge tonight! Can’t wait to see everyone there.

We’re still open for recruitment, come join our efforts to build a Troll community on MG!

2 Likes

Oh my god yes. I have not seen a Troll guild with a good basis since the vanilla days. I am going to DM you, I want in

2 Likes

If there is a discord I would love to join! Or just friend me at Papa Gid#7515. Id love to talk more about the guild and possibly move my troll over from WrA to come join!

4 Likes

Pak’s been a good bean! Y’all should check out Goldblood Tribe.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the interest and kind words! Please feel free to DM me on Discord or send in-game mail!

I’ll be online in the next couple days for RP. Once we get a few more people I plan on setting up our guild location and getting our first storyline started.

3 Likes

:eyes: I might be interested

I’d be interested too! :purple_heart: