[H-RP] Sons of Varok

We welcome the Vulpera with open arms! <3

Also hijacking this post to say our 8.3 campaign is in full swing! Ulduar is under attack from the Old Gods’ forces and we’ll be sure to fight to save it.

2 Likes

Given some of the hatred going towards Vulpera since before and after their release, it’s definitely appreciated to show them some love. I’m definitely not looking forward to RPing mine until things calm down. xD.

The campaign in Northrend is going strong for the Sons. Yet, N’Zoth’s shadow looms ever closer. Visions of Ny’alotha torment them.

In the meantime, recruitment keeps on going as the march on Ulduar continues.

((We also did our first raid of Ny’alotha on Tuesday night! We only got Wrathion down though sadly.))

The campaign in the North came to a close at long last. N’Zoth’s forces failed to assault Ulduar, and the Sons could finally return home.

In the meantime, we continue to recruit and prepare for our next major storyline!

The Sons of Varok continue to thrive in the wake of their victory in Northrend, preparing to go to Stranglethorn to handle a diplomatic incident there. In the meantime, we also created an Alliance sister guild and recruit for both sides!

1 Like

With N’Zoth defeated, the Sons of Varok return to a Horde at peace, albeit with fewer numbers. A recruitment drive begins once more!

((We’re looking for new blood now, more than ever!))

1 Like

Just a quick endorsement of these guys! The Sons of Varok are awesome :smiley:

We still exist and are beginning to push raiding in addition to RP! <3

2 Likes

(This is an alt of Hukaga’s)

We still exist, and the guild will be a year old this Friday! To celebrate, we’ll be holding a festival of sorts in Orgrimmar, more specifically the area of the Drag near the Valley of Honor, starting at 5:30pm server time! I hope to see you all there! <3

In addition, our preparations for Shadowlands are going strong and we hope to have some fun RPing in the new expansion.

1 Like

We had to cancel sadly. :frowning: